Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speaker upgrade

Dave1981

After reading up on here and pricing a few places up my mk2.5 titanium is going into Sound Source in south yorkshire next thursday mornin for new front components, Audisons Prima's.. having new sound deadening and wave diffusers fitted same time.. keeping the stock sony dab headunit for now but will prob change it and get an amp too. 

Cant reccommend them enough, werent pushy let me listen to different Speakers, asked me loads of questions bout what i want, type of music i listen too etc.. 

Results to follow!! 

• Like 1

Let me know how the tweeters sound as mine have blown so looking at replacing them in the near future 

• Like 2

Are yours stock? If they are my stock ones which will be removed will be for sale. But ill def update once its installed

• Like 1

Yeah they are stock, look forward to hearing what you think about them 

• Like 2

Can I ask how much they are charging to install the Speakers

And would you not take on with it yourself on a dry saturday morning? 

They chargin £90 for the install. 

Only reason im not doing it myelf is that by letting them do it i get a 2yr guarantee and if they break any part of the door cards, brackets etc they have to fix it lol. 

Well had them installed this morning. Took just over 2hrs and then the tech spent good 15 min sat in car with me adjusting the tone, trebble, bass, fade etc to get the sound right.

Cant reccommend source sound enough with regardsto the quality and attitude of the staff. 

As for the sound difference its night and day and thats before the Speakers have even bedded in. The mid and high range is so much clearer and i havnt lost any bass as such. 

Im def going to have the rears done then look into amp, sub etc..  

• Like 1

Audison prima components. Only changed the fronts for now but next mth gonna swap the rears too.. i know the rears rnt as important but since im upgrading might as well change it all. They not the most expenaive Speakers, £200 but the quality dif compared to the stock Speakers is obvious once you hear them.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club