Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ford Focus mk3 facelift

Bigjonxdsm

Hello everyone. I recently traded in my mondeo st for something a lot newer and it was a sad day but it needed to happen. I have driven it about for a few days but it seams that there is something wrong with the parking sensors. When I come to a stop or low speed my front sensors come up and go straight to red as if something is really close to the car but it isn't. Could any of you shine a light onto this as to what I possible could be? Sorry this isn't the best explanation but I don't know how else to explain it. Cheers now Jon. 

Sometimes see something like that when it rains heavily.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Mine goes off quite a bit now with phantom readings, seems to be more sensitive since last service so might have to pop it back to the garage just to see if they updated anything 

I found making sure mine are clean even when the car is dirty just a quick wipe with a cloth solves the random going off, it does it in my golf as well and my mums Peugeot does it so I wouldn't worry to much but if it's still got dealer warranty just ask them to check the module is all ok 

One thing to bear in mind with the sensors is not to use a pressure washer directly on the sensor itself, often causes issues and false readings. 

Other cars can also set them off I've found if they have similar systems fitted.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club