Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost - Power Train Warning.

Taildragger45

I have a 2016 Fiesta Ecoboost 1.0 automaticthat has done 4100 miles and had its first annual service three weeks ago.

I have been very pleased with the car generally but yesterday the powertrain warning lamp came on.

I have read that a number of people have had problems and that Ford have not always been able to solve them,

I am on my way to Hartwell Ford in Kidlington, so fingers crossed that it can be sorted.

1 hour ago, Taildragger45 said:

I have a 2016 Fiesta Ecoboost 1.0 automaticthat has done 4100 miles and had its first annual service three weeks ago.

I have been very pleased with the car generally but yesterday the powertrain warning lamp came on.

I have read that a number of people have had problems and that Ford have not always been able to solve them,

I am on my way to Hartwell Ford in Kidlington, so fingers crossed that it can be sorted.

Have just returned from Hartwell.....problem solved.....the service technician had NOT reset the timer for the engine/transmission oil change.

I have to sy that I have always had good service at Hartwells and the matter was cleared up in minutes.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club