Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi Everyone!

Rocky73

Hi Everyone

I'm new here - just ordered my Panther Black Ford Fiesta 1.4 5dr Titanium on Tuesday...can't wait to get it I'm in love :wub: .

Hopefully "Rocky" (as I've named him) will be with me first week in February as I was lucky to get a pre-registered one with delivery mileage that was available (couldn't believe my luck)!

Okay, going to have a nosey around now and find out some more lol!

Welcome to FOC Rocky...nice car by the sounds of it.

Don't forget the major disadvantage of pre registered cars - you're the second name on the log book so if you write the car off you won't get the new car price from your insurers, you'll get a significantly reduced settlement, so be careful!

Welcome to FOC Rocky...nice car by the sounds of it.

Don't forget the major disadvantage of pre registered cars - you're the second name on the log book so if you write the car off you won't get the new car price from your insurers, you'll get a significantly reduced settlement, so be careful!

Hi There

Thanks for the info, the dealer mentioned something about that so I've made sure I've taken out the right gap insurance for it...thank god! Can't really complain...got the car for £11995 with metallic paint, delivery miles, bluetooth, spare wheels etc. A bit of a bargain!

GAP is good - I went for that too.

£11995 sounds a good price indeed - I paid £12100 for the car shown below - but that was before three price inscreases and mine's a solid colour 3 door, I'm also sure the dealer messed up somewhere along the line with his figures :lol:

GAP is good - I went for that too.

£11995 sounds a good price indeed - I paid £12100 for the car shown below - but that was before three price inscreases and mine's a solid colour 3 door, I'm also sure the dealer messed up somewhere along the line with his figures :lol:

Wow DanGal that's a beautiful car you've got there! I'd have loved the Zetec S in red but have a wee boy so it had to be the 5 door for me...one of the drawbacks of being a mum lol!!! :rolleyes: I bet its a dream to drive? Its always great when you get one over the dealer isn't it? I thought I would push it a bit further and asked for some petrol, mats and a spare wheel...when he eventually agreed I nearly fell off the seat. Mind you, I didn't realise the Titanium comes with mats already so got done on that one but two out of three aint bad! :D

Its always great when you get one over the dealer isn't it?

I dare say, dependent on your haggling skills you may get screwed less, but you will never get one over a dealer. The difference between you and them is, they know what the motor you want, stands them at. If there isn't a deal in it for them, they wont do it. A good dealer will not only sell you the car of your dreams, but he will make it look like you got a better deal than he normally hands out. Those ensuring you go back to him for your next car. It's called the art of salesmanship. Besides I dare say the real money is in selling finance and GAP insurance.

Oh, nearly forgot Welcome to the forum

finance and GAP insurance.
- the magic words, sadly for the dealer i take neither, i love seeing their faces when i tell them i have private 0% finance lol! welcome rock.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club