Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dash Clock

k_j_jacobs

Apologies if this has already been posted  but anyone know how to change the clock on the dash

before i just changed the clock on the radio, but ive swapped mine out for a new unit. and now have no idea how to change it

any suggestions would be appreciated.... and yeah im sure someone will say wait 6 months then it will be cool

Isn't manual clock change in the menu accessible from the indicator stalk? Mine is, 2010 model. Maybe your earlier model has a different system..?

bth not tried tho i dont think so there is things like trip rset and fuel economy its pretty basic it was linked to the radio

Have you got a red LED display? If so it should be there. If LCD then I don't know

I say 'Tomato' you say 'Orange'...

Irrespective of the colour, have you got an indicator stalk with a rotary switch around the end and a central push-button?

If yes, turn ignition on. Turn switch until 'MENU' appears. Press central button. Turn switch until 'CLOCK' appears. Press button etc etc

If LCD display ignore above and pray to the gods of GMT to put the clocks forward again. Or wait for someone more knowledgeable to pop up

Or Google

Good luck

Out...

Not sure if the option appears without a factory head unit connected up.

• Like 1

Bizarre, I can change my clock in the menu on the IC with the swizzly knob on the indicator stalk, with an aftermarket radio.

The fact that it seems to be as much use as a chocolate fireguard, losing about 2 minutes every 2 weeks, is besides the point :laugh:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club