Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Think my Mk7 needs to visit the dentist!

rocky1722

:rolleyes: Looks like my Fiesta needs a few fillings. :lol:

DSC04779a.jpg

DSC04777a.jpg

Just waiting for my grilles to come back from being sprayed Satin Black. Can't wait to post some pics up once they're back on. ;)

Stephen.

Why did you give up from all those chrome? Just to make it a bit more sporty-looking?

Why did you give up from all those chrome? Just to make it a bit more sporty-looking?

My model, the Zetec S, doesn't have any chrome on the grilles. It's the Titanium ones that have the chrome trim around the front lower grille and foglight surrounds.

My model, the Zetec S, doesn't have any chrome on the grilles. It's the Titanium ones that have the chrome trim around the front lower grille and foglight surrounds.

I see. We don't have that model here. They're all Titaniums and Trends. :huh: But I like the chrome, though.

I rekcon it would look good with the Ford badge removed and the gaps filled and painted and then just the grill replaced

I rekcon it would look good with the Ford badge removed and the gaps filled and painted and then just the grill replaced

Yes that would look cool but a fair bit of work. Seen a couple of examples of it done, whether they're for real or photoshopped I'm not sure.

How did ya get the grills and all off mate? Im getting this done soon, but thought i may have to pay for a visit to get them to do it for me??

How did ya get the grills and all off mate? Im getting this done soon, but thought i may have to pay for a visit to get them to do it for me??

I remember I asked someone who had removed the grilles by just pulling them off. However I met up with my sprayer to remove the grilles and he recommended we removed the front bumper to get in behind the clips to release them therefore saving the potential of breaking any of the clips by just pulling.

Luckily he knew what he was doing and the front bumper was removed, upper and lower grilles removed and the front bumper put back on within a couple of hours.

From what I can remember clips etc were removed from the front part of the front arch liners to gain access to 2 or 3 bolts which are located up inside the front arch / headlight area. There are also 2 (I think) plastic clips located on top of the grille to be removed. That's near enough it I think, scary to think what only holds on your front bumper when it's removed. :o

DSC04779b.jpg

Putting them back on will just be a case of pushing the grilles back into their slots. :rolleyes:

Stephen.

Can't wait to see the results! Are you getting the rear diffuser sprayed as well?

Can't wait to see the results! Are you getting the rear diffuser sprayed as well?

No not yet, there's a long story to that. :(

Just let's say I've bought something for the rear and it doesn't fit. :angry: Still trying to get it sorted out. <_<

No not yet, there's a long story to that. :(

Just let's say I've bought something for the rear and it doesn't fit. :angry: Still trying to get it sorted out. <_<

from european parts

from european parts

You can get it from there ;) , I just want to get things cleared up first before I post anything else regarding the add-on. -_-

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club