Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DAB option disappeared??

Crossey070

Hi.

Today when I started my focus up the radio was set to AM. I always have it set on DAB. Anyway when I tried to turn it back to dab by pressing the radio button nothing happened. It didn't even switch to fm. I switched the stereo to cd mode and back to radio but it was still stuck on am. This means the radio button is working. There is not much in the menu settings so I'm stuck with what to do.. is there anyone who can help.

Thanks in advance 

Not quite the same problem, but when I fitted mine with DAB I couldn't change it off DAB1; almost as if the button was faulty. Pulling the fuse/ disconnecting the battery is usually a common fix. However I managed to get mine to cycle through the bands by pressing left and selecting a different band. The DAB option didn't come back so had to use Forscan to select the optional extra and write to the ECU. All working perfectly now.

On 18/12/2017 at 10:41 PM, Luke4efc said:

Not quite the same problem, but when I fitted mine with DAB I couldn't change it off DAB1; almost as if the button was faulty. Pulling the fuse/ disconnecting the battery is usually a common fix. However I managed to get mine to cycle through the bands by pressing left and selecting a different band. The DAB option didn't come back so had to use Forscan to select the optional extra and write to the ECU. All working perfectly now.

Can Forscan activate DAB on a fiesta that doesn’t show the DAB option?

I have it on my focus. My partner doesn’t have it on her Fiesta