Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta MK7.5 Sat Nav - KM to Miles

Will Harrison

Hi,

Im hoping someone can help. I have purchased the original Sat Nav system for my Zetec S, it fits perfectly and works flawlessly (with the required wires added for the voice guidance)

Just one question... Does anyone know how to change the dials from Kilometers to Miles?

When the satnav is connected, the odometer automatically changes from miles to KM, and changes back when the satnav is disconnected. I try to change this in the Display settings, Kilometers is highlighted but it will not allow me to change it to miles?? I can highlight Miles but when I press OK, nothing happens?

Anyone got any ideas?

2013 Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost - Sync 1.1

Thanks

• 5 months later...

Will,

which model did you buy to replace the non sat nav model?

was it easy to change?

kind regards

matt

• 1 year later...

Hi Will just read your guide and was very helpful - I have just purchased all the items to do the upgrade and have existing part, but are not sure what you mean about the connector wires to the screen:

“Fit the Sat Nav screen, two wires need to be connected from the Sat Nav unit to the radio, this enables the voice guidance.
Screen Pin 6 > Radio pin 4
Screen Pin 12 > Radio pin 5”

I understand the two fakra cables but after that I just have the original loom connector that connects in the back.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club