Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FOC MEET SUNDAY 28TH FEBRUARY

Michael P

Also Paul, we wont be meeting untill 1pm so that should give you plenty of time to recover from any drink effects :)

Trouble is, its a 2 hours drive so would have to be up in time to leave home about 11am - not sure thats gonna happen - maybe next time . . . .Still think we need a line-up of the Dressed Up Titaniums and see if we have one of each colour yet!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Flic

• titanium_s_spec

• thesilverfox

Ha ha, the vomitting part of it sounds good !!

However, I think my mk5 would feel out of place!! :huh:

Don't worry my friend. Your car certainly wont look out of place parked next to Mike's vomit riddled Mk4.

Most cars there will be Mk.VII's, but there are unlikely to be any Mk6's or Mk6.5's (the one with the nipple lights). It's all good.

Michael, I'm going to use a similar system as last time for whether I'm coming to the meet or not. I've got nothing on that I know of so it's looking good - Let you know for definite closer to the time. :)

Thats fine! you have my mobile number so all is gravy :)

What actually happens when we meet then ?

I haven't been a member long :(

When we were there, we stood around looking (and vomiting at) eachothers cars, then sat in costa for a few hours and nattered away, a nice way to spend a sunday afternoon!

Everybody turns up, then they vomit into Mikes car, then usually go home. Sometimes have a coffee and a chat and take some car photos, this is usually followed by everybody vomiting into Mikes car a few more times. After the vomiting is over, people return home to take a rest from the days vomiting - except mike, who will spend the following week de-vomming his car. :ph34r:

EXCELLENT NEWS! sounds like a plan!

Ha ha, the vomitting part of it sounds good !!

However, I think my mk5 would feel out of place!! :huh:

Park next to my car, then it will look brand new!

Don't worry my friend. Your car certainly wont look out of place parked next to Mike's vomit riddled Mk4.

Most cars there will be Mk.VII's, but there are unlikely to be any Mk6's or Mk6.5's (the one with the nipple lights). It's all good.

My vomit riddled MK4 will appreciate some attention (apart from being vomited on)

To be fair - Jonny's car was so dirty at the last meet it looked like someone HAD vom'd on it :lol:

To be fair - Jonny's car was so dirty at the last meet it looked like someone HAD vom'd on it :lol:

INDEED

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I wish I could go but like I said before I work all day Sunday and thats a loooooooooooong drive from Bradford, looked on Google maps, 122 miles, nearly 3 hours drive!!!!! I wish the meets would be more up north!

Will try my !Removed! hardest! :D

bli8mry that means i have to do a full deatail on my car and even polish my chrome tailpipes :huh: :huh:

Mark and myself have took it upon ourselves (well, Mark suggested it) that we plan a meet for the end of February.

The meet will take a similar style to the two previous meets, meeting at Watford Gap Southbound Services on the M1 which has proved to be a good spot for northerners and southerners alike.

Good on you for organising this but it's a 500 mile round trip for this northerner :-(

Hope you all enjoy ...

I fully understand that this is a midlands meet. It is 100% impossible to please everybody on the forum when it comes to arranging a meet. Anybody in the north is very welcome to arrange a meet for our northen members. :)

Quick update:

Its only 3 weeks away, Please put your names down if you plan to attend.

If it's Southbound, I'll need to remember to go to the next junction and head the other way. Else we have fail! :lol:

It's southbound simply because the other two have been! Either way everyone's got to turn around :)

the costa coffee business lounge is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. (i should get out more...)

I would of liked to come but to far for me 2hours 30min drive 143 miles we have to have one in the north west or abit closer.

It's southbound simply because the other two have been! Either way everyone's got to turn around :)

the costa coffee business lounge is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. (i should get out more...)

I make Lavazza coffee at home ... pees all over Costa, but it's not exactly the worst in the world :P Pretty sure I'll be able to make this. Just hoping for a chance to clean the motor beforehand. Should be fine ... should be ... I hate turning up for meets with a filthy car.

I make Lavazza coffee at home ... pees all over Costa, but it's not exactly the worst in the world :P Pretty sure I'll be able to make this. Just hoping for a chance to clean the motor beforehand. Should be fine ... should be ... I hate turning up for meets with a filthy car.

whether my car is sparking or covered in !Removed!, people will still "vomit all over it" quote Jonny87

Just make sure michael p to fill up your windscreen washer to get all the carrots of the windscreen were people have been sick :lol::lol:

Just make sure michael p to fill up your windscreen washer to get all the carrots of the windscreen were people have been sick :lol::lol:

I know! I bought a 5L bottle the other night, ill make sure i have some left!

Try organising one for early April! That way I can pick up Eric (my new Fez) from the dealer in Chesterfield and come along :)

You cannot call a Mk7 Fiesta Eric - it's wrong wrong wrongity wrong! :lol:

I like the name Eric! And yes, I'm a 99%er... Place your bets now kids!

I quite like Eric tbf. I didn't have a name for mine and then the other day I was walking home with my housemate, caught a glimpse of it down the road and referred to it as 'The Magnificence Mobile' and it's kind of stuck. ;)

I like the name Eric! And yes, I'm a 99%er... Place your bets now kids!

shall we run another poll :P :unsure: :unsure:

I've never been able to figure a name for my cars. My mother always has the most odd names for hers. I think her Vauxhall Nova was called "Nancy Fiona". Yeah, sometimes I don't think she's all that with it either.