• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Flic

• titanium_s_spec

• thesilverfox

but if any 1 is defo going to this from herts area let me no an we can travel in convoy

Where in Herts? I'm on the edge of Luton at J10 of the M1; Flic is just over in Harpenden if I recall correctly? That makes three ...

Where in Herts? I'm on the edge of Luton at J10 of the M1; Flic is just over in Harpenden if I recall correctly? That makes three ...

im at junc 8 is flic gonna come to this then ;) ;)

i'll be coming from J12 of the M6...a bit far away to go together with someone! Yet again, i'll be there for around 12.30 so there will be someone there for others to meet, less than two weeks to go! Get your names down! :D

im at junc 8 is flic gonna come to this then ;) ;)

Apparently so - according to previous posts, anyway. Should be a logical stop for you on the way then J10?

... less than two weeks to go!

I think you need to check your calendar :D

I think you need to check your calendar :D

Ignore me! less than 3 weeks to go!! :lol:

yep junc 10 is on the way but 11 would be better as can't stop on 10 as it is still classed as a motorway to bottom roundabout,but ok to come of at 11 and go into garage next to hotel..

Take a guess at how bored i am tonight...

FULL DETAILS

It shall be held on Sunday 28th February 2010 at Watford Gap Southbound service Station on the M1 in between Junctions 17 and 16.

This is what you will be looking out for:

wgss2.jpg

Once off the motorway and on the slip road, keep to the left to ensure you get onto the car park and not to the petrol station and truck park.

Once in the actual car park, you will want to head to the left, towards the parking spaces backing onto a grassy bank.

I will be arriving to Watford Gap at about 12.30pm to ensure everyone has someone and somewhere to meet once they get there. I will hopefully be parked around here:

wtss.jpg

Obviously, if those spaces are taken i will park as close to them as possible. You'll be looking out for a Silver MK4 Ford Fiesta registered M11HKL (covered in vomit, apparently):

P1030407.jpg

And, of course, you may be looking out for me:

wgss3.jpg

There is Wi-Fi so bring whatever internet devices take your fancy. The drinking hole is Costa Coffee which is a little more expensive than the high street! Drinks were about £3 for a large iced drink, panini's were the wrong side of £4.50. Any more queries/insults about my car, PM me or contact me via Facebook

The day before, all those listed on the confirmed and possibles list will receive a PM with my mobile number for you to be able to make contact with me if needed.

Clearly, i'm bored, you'll probably know most of the info i've written, but it's nice to have it down!! :lol:

I only just joined in tonight, but hey, put me down, all the way from York, and if there's anyone else up here, hows about a convoy?

Oh, I will clean it (for the first time this year) so it looks like the picture <-----

I only just joined in tonight, but hey, put me down, all the way from York, and if there's anyone else up here, hows about a convoy?

Oh, I will clean it (for the first time this year) so it looks like the picture <-----

&#33;Removed&#33; hell! Well, welcome to the forums! If you're willing to travel from York then that's good of you! We've only done this sort of thing twice before so we're just getting started. Looks like this will be the biggest yet. I shall put your name down with pleasure! Hope to see you around the Fiesta forum! :D

yep junc 10 is on the way but 11 would be better as can't stop on 10 as it is still classed as a motorway to bottom roundabout,but ok to come of at 11 and go into garage next to hotel..

11 works for me. I guess any details can be finalised nearer the time :)

BROOM BROOM!

Anyhow... my best mate wants to come as well... so looks like I'll be there. No Zetec-S bashing please seeing as the majority who are going seem to be Titanium owners! :P

BROOM BROOM!

Anyhow... my best mate wants to come as well... so looks like I'll be there. No Zetec-S bashing please seeing as the majority who are going seem to be Titanium owners! :P

I doubt you will be 'bashed' with a MKIV being there :) Just joking! I'll be the odd one out in a Focus more likely...

No coysht this time? That's a shame. He could keep biLLOO company in the Zetec S corner :lol:

Just noticed what the date of this is ... and I'm a Villa fan - sorry folks - no way in hell I'm missing the cup final!!

Please accept my apologies!

tsf

ah screw the football!!

the only bashing that will be happening is DanGull kicking my car for a laugh, he's mean to me

ah screw the football!!

the only bashing that will be happening is DanGull kicking my car for a laugh, he's mean to me

If only you understood :P ... Villa's first decent(ish) chance at a cup since the last FA cup final at the old Wembley - I can't miss it at all!!

If only you understood :P ... Villa's first decent(ish) chance at a cup since the last FA cup final at the old Wembley - I can't miss it at all!!

Oh crap. Erm, I am also a Villa fan (there's loads on here!) and therefore also won't be able to go. Sorry guys :(

Should've noticed earlier but for some reason couldn't put two and two together!

Why can't we just move the meet to the carpark at Wembley? :P

'Kin football. Fine, off the list, have a lovely day

Not going because of FOOTBALL?! pfft :lol: They will only lose anyway....:P besides, my iPhone can easily pick up the latest scores etc. Don't need a tv to find out :P

so who is actually going now then as i may go and watch this football game now as it sounds so interesting (not)..

so who is actually going now then as i may go and watch this football game now as it sounds so interesting (not)..

Take a look at the first page my friend, still a good amount of people going! &#33;Removed&#33; football, its rabbish!

well thats 2 not coming all ready :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you not heard of talk sport..

:lol:

So I can listen to my beloved Villa, instead of watching them?

Not likely!

Just be aware too, that this will mean that the M1 is possibly going to be busier on the day with traffic to Wembley, and potentially traffic back too, depending on how long people stay at the Watford Gap services.

Sorry if y'all don't like football, but I do :) I like it enough to be a qualified FA referee too!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club