Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hiya from newbie

AGray

Hi Guys , 

having just bought a new 2018 Ford Focus 1.5 TDCi Edition 120PS I thought I would join the club as I have a few Q’s about it already . 

So just saying Hi and hope you guys can help me with them ? So here are a couple of quick ones :

(1) the standard horn is pathetic 110Db is there another Ford direct replacement I can buy that is louder say 135-150Db ?

(2) the drivers side window only goes down with 1touch it doesn’t do same coming up, I did have a Fiesta not that long ago that would go down AND UP ?

cheers 

Alan

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AGray said:

Hi Guys , 

having just bought a new 2018 Ford Focus 1.5 TDCi Edition 120PS I thought I would join the club as I have a few Q’s about it already . 

So just saying Hi and hope you guys can help me with them ? So here are a couple of quick ones :

(1) the standard horn is pathetic 110Db is there another Ford direct replacement I can buy that is louder say 135-150Db ?

(2) the drivers side window only goes down with 1touch it doesn’t do same coming up, I did have a Fiesta not that long ago that would go down AND UP ?

cheers 

Alan

2018 Focus vehicles will only have one horn installed, and the sound will be different than past models.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club