Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Immobiliser

nippo n2553

I have mk4 mondeo titanium x, my problem is my dash has come up immobiliser active so i cannot start my car, any ideas please

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not sure, happened to me once, it was because my partners car key was too close to mine, it must have been picking up conflicting signals from the keys and shut the car down. Move the key away, problem solved.

Not sure, happened to me once, it was because my partners car key was too close to mine, it must have been picking up conflicting signals from the keys and shut the car down. Move the key away, problem solved.
Thanks Dee 82, have tried all sorts of things, have AA coming out to me hopefully they can sort out, thanks once again

Your key will need to be paired to the car again, instructions are in the handbook.

Your key will need to be paired to the car again, instructions are in the handbook.
Fob locks and unlocks car but dash keeps saying immobiliser active,just cant do anything

Went on forum and it says if main battery gets low computer shuts down system to protect any further damage and has to go to main dealer to reprogram computer,£120 per hour

3 hours ago, nippo n2553 said:

Went on forum and it says if main battery gets low computer shuts down system to protect any further damage and has to go to main dealer to reprogram computer,£120 per hour

***** hell thats expensive, not come across that before,I've had flat battery's on my last mondeo and never had that problem mine was a 2011 2tdci titianuim. Did the AA not sort it for you

***** hell thats expensive, not come across that before,I've had flat battery's on my last mondeo and never had that problem mine was a 2011 2tdci titianuim. Did the AA not sort it for you
No he spent hour and half trying, found battery was flat so he put it on charge, left it about 20mins so system would clear, put back on still the same, tried brand new battery same again, plugged diagnostics in and could not get any readings at all, he was stumped, i am ***** off dont know what to do now, all is get is engine malfunction and immobiliser active?

No he spent hour and half trying, found battery was flat so he put it on charge, left it about 20mins so system would clear, put back on still the same, tried brand new battery same again, plugged diagnostics in and could not get any readings at all, he was stumped, i am ***** off dont know what to do now, all is get is engine malfunction and immobiliser active?

Aii sorted now, turned out to be faulty fuse, thank to Mike at Torque is Cheap

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the update glad your sorted, also it may help someone

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club