Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

I'm on the scavenge...

Phil21185

I'm after a Sync 3 USB media hub (the thing that sits in the armrest) to complete my upgrade and I can only find ones for sale in the US.

Also, my local ford doesn't seem to recognise the part numbers - of which there appear to be 3 so I'm wondering what the differences are:

They all end in -19A387-B but here are the following;

HC3Z : twin usb

HC5Z : single usb

GJ7Z : also twin usb.

Anyone know the differences (apart from single/twin) and if there is a different part number for a UK one?

Cheers

Hmm ok, able to partly answer my own question here. 

HC3Z is apparently lit blue

GJ5Z is white

The single one is actually HU5Z-19A387-A.

Still doesn't explain why Ford can't find one...

Does this mean anything to you?  It means nothing to me but it sounds a little like what you are looking for??

19A164 Control Assy - Headphone Volume
  • from 06.10.2014, Focus 2014-, Accessory Media Hub 1XUSB, With Media Gateway Module
19A164 1821355 Control Assy - Headphone Volume 1.00 3.5MM, Auxiliary Audio Input Jack
  • from 06.10.2014, Focus 2014-, Accessory Media Hub 1XUSB, With Media Gateway Module

The only difference i am aware of with USB is the data transfer speeds and charging rates. USB 2.0 is older and slower than USB 3.0, etc. the charge rate is usually in milliamps per hour, the higher the mpa the quicker it will charge whatever is plugged in.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club