Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone know where I can get this from?

Greggo_704

I've snapped a few connectors trying to take off the PCV valve cover , anyone know where I can get a replacement cap only? Picture of part attached. Struggling to find one without replacing whole valve cover and I've already got membrane to fix the valve. It's a 1.6 tdci engine. Thanks!

IMG_20181113_170047322.jpg

8 hours ago, Greggo_704 said:

I've snapped a few connectors trying to take off the PCV valve cover , anyone know where I can get a replacement cap only? Picture of part attached. Struggling to find one without replacing whole valve cover and I've already got membrane to fix the valve. It's a 1.6 tdci engine. Thanks!

Probably best trying eBay as ford will want to bend you over the counter with a ratchet strap then sell you the full item, 

Also the oil residue looks pretty fresh on top of the engine there; have you got a leaking injector?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Lenny said:

Probably best trying eBay as ford will want to bend you over the counter with a ratchet strap then sell you the full item, 

Also the oil residue looks pretty fresh on top of the engine there; have you got a leaking injector?

Thanks, had a good scour of eBay and struggling a bit tbh. Wondering it a cable tie around it will hold it on pretty firm if I snap any more.

As for the injector leak, there was a leak from the leak off pipes, and I installed a new o-ring, but havent  cleaned the area to monitor if that was the primary cause. Theres no chuffing sounds or anything. To be honest the car is starting to be a bit of a pain, but aiming to get a year out of it before I can move it on (still paying finance on it, albeit a small monthly payment)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Greggo_704 said:

Thanks, had a good scour of ebay and struggling a bit tbh. Wondering it a cable tie around it will hold it on pretty firm if I snap any more.

As for the injector leak, there was a leak from the leak off pipes, and I installed a new o-ring, but havent  cleaned the area to monitor if that was the primary cause. Theres no chuffing sounds or anything. To be honest the car is starting to be a bit of a pain, but aiming to get a year out of it before I can move it on (still paying finance on it, albeit a small monthly payment)

Found it: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-C-MAX-FIESTA-1-6-TDCI-ENGINE-VALVE-COVER-PCV-VALVE-DIAPHRAGM-MEMBRANE/253897152210 

I have a 2010 1.6TDCi/ 1.6HDi Peugeot engine focus since new; its now got 280,000km on the clock, has had a leaking injector seal replaced, and still on the factory turbo, blanked egr https://nbstyling.co.uk/product/cp3-egr-blanking-plate/

Thanks for looking Lenny, unfortunately that is just the diaphragm that goes inside the cover, thats the part I already have to replace the broken one on mine currently.

Its the actual plastic cap I need because Ive snapped some of the clips off but is proving to be a real nightmare trying to get it. Part of me wonders if its just a general cover though and doesnt actually affect functionality as there is  a video here of a guy removing it and unlike some PCV covers Ive seen the spring isnt directly underneath the cap , is in its own tubing.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club