Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrading MK2.5 Washer Jets to mist type

Kosmick9

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has a link to the ones I need as I can't seem to find the mist type that are heated?

Thanks

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kosmick9 said:

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has a link to the ones I need as I can't seem to find the mist type that are heated?

Thanks

these any good https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Focus-ST-ST225-Mk2-Heated-Washer-Jets-Pair-Used/133008716797?hash=item1ef7eff3fd:g:NgEAAOSw4fpcoSAd

Just noticed there not mist types sorry 🙁

Thanks Paul - Did you have to do any modification for these to fit / work or just plug and play?

Just updated my last post.

I fitted them to my Puma, and am currently (slowly) fitting them to our Fiesta/Fusion.  Just clipped into the bonnet of the Puma, and I powered them through a thyristor triggered by the HFS supply.

Looking at most Haynes manuals for relevant Fords, the heated washer jets are just fed from the ignition switched supply, so are actually always on.  They use very little current, so not significant.

The project Puma site has a very good guide written by Yog - who knows what he is talking about!

https://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=13702&p=175011&hilit=heated+washer+jet#p175011

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Kosmick9 said:

Thanks Paul - Did you have to do any modification for these to fit / work or just plug and play?

These are pretty easy to do, just be mindful  not to go at it gung-ho, they do need to be given a good push but don't be tempted to use any metal tools or be overly forceful, they're snug but will come out and don't need massive amounts of pressure to pop out.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club