Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New car!

Luke4efc

Recently bought a MK2.5 Focus ST-3. Love the drive (and the noise!), however already starting to think about fixing the niggly bits (which is why I got such a good deal) and a few upgrades.

Someone has taken the liberty of fitting a 3" cat back (I believe that's what it is, not had chance to look underneath yet). Also had K&N washable panel filter fitted.

Anyway, I like the fact it has DAB and the Sony unit, however the bluetooth doesnt support music playback (just for calls). I'm after a neat touchscreen unit that has a factory fit. I've seen the xtrons are popular, but dont like the fact its Hong Kong delivery (about 3 week wait). I dont mind spending money as long as it looks factory, has DAB using my factory aerial, bluetooth music, maps, not slow to use (responsiveness) and something that doesnt take ages to boot up. Is there also any reversing cameras that look decent and hookup to the unit?

Also seem to have a problem with the ash tray door where it doesnt latch shut. I'm sure I got it to shut on the test drive lol. Is there anyway of fixing it? Or am I talking a new unit? And no, i wont stick it down with a piece of blue tac...

Is there anything else that's easy to retofit/bolt on? My diffuser is looking a bit grey so plan on getting a new one to suit the bigger exhaust. Mud flaps may be a good call (anyone know any decent ones? Not sure why all the ones I find cost £70 for 4 pieces of plastic with a couple pre-drilled holes). Other than that not sure what else to do just yet.

Congratulations Luke, my dream realistic car and one I hope to purchase myself in the not too distant future (hopefully as a 21st birthday present). I think the Xtrons may be the only circular/oval ones that fit straight in the MK2.5 I think all the rest are square but I'm sure someone with greater knowledge can help, as an aside I'd love to know which colour you went for!

• Thanks 1

Posts new car thread...doesn't include picture... :unsure: :tongue: 

The mudflaps are expensive because they're specifically designed for the sports models with side skirts.  Still, £70 isn't all that bad...a set of RallyArmor flaps for the Mk3.5 ST is closer to £170! :laugh: 

If you're looking for subtle cosmetic mods, the clear Euro rear fog looks good and costs less than £20.  Fitting gloss black front grills also takes years off the front end, 90s faded matt grey never did look good lol.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Posts new car thread...doesn't include picture... :unsure: :tongue: 

To be fair I never posted a picture of my Fiesta in over 3 years I owned it lol.

Anyway I managed to get the ash tray out today (it's a 10 minute job really) and fixed the door latch. The piece of plastic had just popped out, so just re-fitted it and jobs a goodun. 

I've looked into the white fog light to make it match with the other side, however is a bit too much of a subtle change for me atm. But yes, the front grille and rear diffuser is on my list of things to spruce up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, btmaldon said:

I had a set of these on my Fiesta, however kinda got sick of them by the end. Having said that I probably will end up getting them some day 😂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club