Do Not Sell My Personal Information

sony sat nav cradle

shaun2019uk

Hi all i have just brought the sony satnav system to fit my fiesta been told i will need the cradle for the screen or it wont fit but cant seem to find one i have put pic up of what i need cheers shaun

s-l1600.jpg

None of the systems i have ssen for sale seem to have the cradle with them either

I assume by cradle you mean the fascia surround for the screen? For example as pictured on this link on the right hand side? Tbh I've never really seen them sold separately on eBay - always included with the screen and head unit itself (like the eBay link I posted ^). Might be worth scavenging your local breakers yard for one. I'd imagine there's quite a few ecoboosts smashed up now lol.

18 minutes ago, Typhoonf2 said:

That bracket should be the same no matter if you have satnav or not. In fact, the head unit itself doesnt have to be changed. Only the buttons on the front, the addition of the bigger screen with SD Card slot, GPS antenna and a few wires spliced inbetween.

2 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

That bracket should be the same no matter if you have satnav or not. In fact, the head unit itself doesnt have to be changed. Only the buttons on the front, the addition of the bigger screen with SD Card slot, GPS antenna and a few wires spliced inbetween.

The bigger screen sits more forward so needs a different mounting cradle. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club