Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta radio display versions and part numbers

RsZoli

Hey guys!

I'd like to replace the radio display in my 2013 Titanium from the bluish matrix to the 5" color one, and for the love of god i can not figure out the correct part number. I assume the one i'm looking for would be the F1BT-18B955-**, however there are many variations about the last two letter, also, i find ones on eBay that has two little buttons on the side, those would be pre-facelift one if i'm not mistaken?

Anyhow, it would be good as well if we could make a comprehensive list about which one is which (2 line, 3.5", 4.2", 5", facelift, pre/facelift) for education purposes and for me of course 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Sorry about the double post over here, it seems i could not find the appropriate sub-group to post 😞

Hi,

Your best bet is to find one on eBay that has the SD card slot above the screen, with the fan built in on the back as that will definitely be the 5" screen.

I went from the 4.2" to 5" and my Mrs loves it! (Because it has sat nav).

Also easy to add a reversing camera once you have the larger screen.

Also ford.7zap.com should help you with part numbers. The 4.2" is called MFD High and the 5" is called MFD Nav Low.

5 hours ago, Lebadoo said:

Hi,

Your best bet is to find one on eBay that has the SD card slot above the screen, with the fan built in on the back as that will definitely be the 5" screen.

I went from the 4.2" to 5" and my Mrs loves it! (Because it has sat nav).

Also easy to add a reversing camera once you have the larger screen.

Also ford.7zap.com should help you with part numbers. The 4.2" is called MFD High and the 5" is called MFD Nav Low.

Thank you very much, it seems that the F1BT-18B955-** could mean High and Nav Low as well, so i'll keep searching.

Also, could you show me a picture how the radio is being displayed on the 5"? 🙂 Thanks...

• 2 years later...

Sorry to revive a thread.. did you get anywhere with this. Im looking into doing the upgrade myself but i dont know which part number is which,

23 minutes ago, loneill00 said:

Sorry to revive a thread.. did you get anywhere with this. Im looking into doing the upgrade myself but i dont know which part number is which,

I don't know what the part numbers are. It's much easier just to go on eBay and find the screen you're after (whether that be sat nav, Sony colour etc.). As long as it's from a facelift mk7 fiesta, it will fit your car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club