Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone know where to get just front car mats?

mjt

Hi, as per subject, I've been searching for some new mats for both our Foci but every site I've found so far only sells complete sets. It's blindingly obvious that the front mats are going to be the ones that wear badly so why doesn't anyone offer fronts only? I hate the idea of throwing away four perfectly serviceable rear mats.

• Like 1

Ford themselves list front/rear mats in rubber or carpet, on amazon also.

• Like 1

eBay has loads, both velour and rubber types.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

Ok, thanks for the replies. I'll take a look at both suggestions. I'll be in my local Ford franchise on Monday so will inquire there.

Buy a full set and sell your rears on eBay...

You can buy the front velours alone because they are silly expensive but I haven't seen the standard ones sold as fronts only.

People do buy rears on eBay btw, presumably because of a child or pet leakage in the back. :unsure:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mjt said:

I hate the idea of throwing away four perfectly serviceable rear mats.

Not sure whether you were wanting rubber or carpet but some of the full sets I've seen on Amazon/eBay are in some cases cheaper than a pair anyway. In the past, when I've found myself with some spare carpet mats, I've just doubled them up as extra sound proofing (but not in the driver's footwell of course, where the mat needs to be properly secured).

• Like 1

You can pick up the Velour mats fairly cheap on eBay, cost me £25 for the front pair (normally £55). It's from one of the Ford dealer outlets in England, don't have the store name to hand at the mo.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club