Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Zetec S Steering wheel and voice to speak buttons Dont work!

Jakeyboi95
聽Share

Hi I just bought a 2011 Fiesta Zetec S, whilst i was playing around with the stereo and things as you do with a new car. i tried using the steering wheel buttons to change the volume and skip tracks but they dont work. Also i tried the voice button on the indicator stalk and that was doing nothing either. So now i have to shout at Siri to call someone, which doesn't look the best going down the road聽馃槀.

All the buttons work on the main dash like the skip button and what not. So if someone could help that would be great. Unless i'm doing something stupid and its real simple to solve.

Cheers Jake聽

How are you connecting the phone to the car?

Have you given the car bluetooth access to all the available options, I have a 2013 fiesta however the steering wheel controls are the same, the voice command button on mine is the center button for the steering controls on the steering wheel, and the left stork button is dash info

5 minutes ago, Neb_engineer said:

Have you given the car Bluetooth access to all the available options, I have a 2013 fiesta however the steering wheel controls are the same, the voice command button on mine is the center button for the steering controls on the steering wheel, and the left stork button is dash info

I do believe so. ill go look now double checking never hurts. on my s wheel its volume/skip and the M symbol and the left stalk is voice and goes threw the mileage, distance to empty and what not.聽

What exactly happens when you activate the voice control from the indicator stork?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for that late reply been busy. Nothing happens on when i press the voice button the only the trip button聽works on the end of the stalk. The vol. up/down, skip F/B and the M button doesn't do anything either on the wheel.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club