Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Durashift

Bradd

Hello everybody  I bought a 2008 8 Ford Fusion durashift 63000 miles on the clock I'm having trouble with the gear change. it seems to over rev at times before it goes up a gear ,I have been changing it manually but is there an underlying problem this car is only 2 days old to me do I need to return it or am I driving the car wrong somehow. So notice a couple of times when putting it into reverse it doesn't seem to register the gear. again doesn't happen every time , a bit like the other problem sometimes the gears will change ok I'm just wondering whether I anticipate the gear change and take my foot off the accelerator a little bit I have come from a manual car. Thanks in advance for your help if you can

• 9 months later...

Hi - any tip related to clutch attenuator motor test? And TCM test? But the second issue shall be done by some expert - not me.

TCM and clutch attenuator

Just with key in "II" position and changing D/N/R positions

In the video above the behaviour is OK? E.e. only one Durashift motor does some activity and the other one not?

Thanx for any hint, Pavel

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club