Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Us Your First Cars!

Jack_P

Just to start it off

DSC01645.jpg

DSC01646.jpg

The heart of all that power

DSC01653.jpg

1990, 1.0L Powerhouse of pain, thought it was great myself but wanted something newer!

Dad sold it for a measly £275.....with 37k on the clock :/

Anyone else care to share?

1977 Datsun 100a F11!

Have a photo but can't work out how to upload it...

Love the Cavalier!

And even though they were a huge flop, I do actually like those Avantimes. I sat in one once, the most airy cabin in a car I've ever been in! It felt like an open plan apartment. :lol:

Likeing the fiesta picture looks like mine. :D

Likeing the fiesta picture looks like mine. :D

Just off Google Images. Just a temp until I have pictures of my own car lol.

Just off Google Images. Just a temp until I have pictures of my own car lol.

Good choice tho lol you found any cars yet.

Good choice tho lol you found any cars yet.

Loads about on AT ... Just counting the days til payday then me and Dad will go out and about to drive a few and hopefully find a decent one to grace the driveway. :D

Loads about on AT ... Just counting the days til payday then me and Dad will go out and about to drive a few and hopefully find a decent one to grace the driveway. :D

Have you tried pision heads normally good on there.

Have you tried pision heads normally good on there.

Always thought they only do modded cars really so haven't looked on there. Will give it a browse now. :)

Always thought they only do modded cars really so haven't looked on there. Will give it a browse now. :)

Iam looking meself now on the fiesta section and all the cars ive looked at are modded. there all been chaved up :lol:

I'd just wait a week before you have the money and start properly searching, ringing up and getting info

Just double check on MOT, tax, mileage, service history, MOT certificates, tyre condition etc.

Iam looking meself now on the fiesta section and all the cars ive looked at are modded. there all been chaved up :lol:

This one don't look too bad, but for that price I'd want a further look in person before I'd even think of buying it.

I'd just wait a week before you have the money and start properly searching, ringing up and getting info

Just double check on MOT, tax, mileage, service history, MOT certificates, tyre condition etc.

Oh don't worry, I'm no tyre kicker! :lol:

That sounds right mr p because you might see a really good car now but thing is you wont have the cash and you be gutted because ive done the exsact same before and i had to let nice cars go by.

Looks OK, but its 1996, a little bit too old? i'd try and get the newest car you can get, will probably last you longer.

Also, its a crap advert, so would require a lot of digging.

Sorry, the link didn't appear. :huh:

My link

Looks a tidy little motor good price good milege.

Looks OK, but its 1996, a little bit too old? i'd try and get the newest car you can get, will probably last you longer.

Also, its a crap advert, so would require a lot of digging.

Yeah, I was a bit thing about the age. It's the mileage that caught my eye, although being it one with a standard 5digit odometer it could have 150,000. :blink:

And yeah, don't like brief adverts. :angry:

Yeah, I was a bit thing about the age. It's the mileage that caught my eye, although being it one with a standard 5digit odometer it could have 150,000. :blink:

I like adverts that go on forever tells you everything and has you say the mileage could of been clocked i think my clio was clocked because that had a 5digit odometer and everytime the numbers went around they wasnt staright when i bought it kreg on 48,000.

Yarp, hence the service history and especially MOT certificates, best thing to verify the mileage.

I like adverts that go on forever tells you everything and has you say the mileage could of been clocked i think my clio was clocked because that had a 5digit odometer and everytime the numbers went around they wasnt staright when i bought it kreg on 48,000.

Exactly what I want from an advert. That's what I'm worried about with a Fiesta mainly, I've tried to keep my eyes on the ones with a 6digit digital odometer. More peace of mind then.

Well, its like buying a house. You wouldn't bother going to see somewhere the the adver "3 bedrooms, nice garden, small kitchen"

Exactly what I want from an advert. That's what I'm worried about with a Fiesta mainly, I've tried to keep my eyes on the ones with a 6digit digital odometer. More peace of mind then.

If the case is you can't then, as i said, check MOT certificates :)

There will be !Removed! ones out there and some good ive just been looking at a w reg fiesta with 60,000 for £2,295 bit of a rip because ive bought my 51 plate on 52,000 for £1,950 full service history.

MOT cert will tell you all.

I wouldn't pay more than £2k for a late mk4/5

Anything above that and i'd want a Zetec S / ghia for my money

Will dooooo ... Ooooh I wanna go car hunting now!! :lol:

There will be !Removed! ones out there and some good ive just been looking at a w reg fiesta with 60,000 for £2,295 bit of a rip because ive bought my 51 plate on 52,000 for £1,950 full service history.

That's a lot of money for a W plate. :o

It's going to be interesting looking at the Fiestas. Because I've seen some minters, but then a vast contrast like the heap of a mk4 that leaked over a parking space at college... Until the pillock who owned it wrote it off.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club