Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Us Your First Cars!

Jack_P

Will dooooo ... Ooooh I wanna go car hunting now!! :lol:

That's a lot of money for a W plate. :o

It's going to be interesting looking at the Fiestas. Because I've seen some minters, but then a vast contrast like the heap of a mk4 that leaked over a parking space at college... Until the pillock who owned it wrote it off.

I know for a w reg it is a rip i got a good deal on mine when i bought it lady owner quite fit has well :P 1 years tax and mot full service history and half a tank of petrol :)

Nice car. Although its ins. group 5, not 6. and its a bit far away from you isn't it Luke!!

I know i would want a zetec s for the money

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1558754.htm

Take a look.

Granted, it looks very well kept. Still couldn't bring myself to pay that for it though.

I want a Ghia, but most of them for my price have a little too much mileage for me ... And if I had one with the cream interiors it would take some getting used to! :lol:

Granted, it looks very well kept. Still couldn't bring myself to pay that for it though.

I want a Ghia, but most of them for my price have a little too much mileage for me ... And if I had one with the cream interiors it would take some getting used to! :lol:

And for £1650

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1541955.htm

I think id even have that!

Nice car. Although its ins. group 5, not 6. and its a bit far away from you isn't it Luke!!

I think we'd go that far if it suited my criteria a bit more. :P

Focus came from Swindon, and it was the first car we saw.

Mines got the cream interior could'nt be doing with it cleaning it all the time so i put nice seat covers looks nice and sporty.

I'd love a cream interior! the black is rather dull

and Jack, that Zetec s is quite nice actually!!!

I think we'd go that far if it suited my criteria a bit more. :P

Focus came from Swindon, and it was the first car we saw.

Mine was from ewole north wales nice place.

Silver on black I wouldn't mind. Black I wouldn't mind, but saw one with a blue-ish dash... That wasn't my cup of tea at all.

I would rather have the black interior with the black dash instead of the cream mind you the cream does hide the dust when you don't clean the inside for a while :D .

Silver on black I wouldn't mind. Black I wouldn't mind, but saw one with a blue-ish dash... That wasn't my cup of tea at all.

Seen the ones with the blue dash don't like it myself defo would not go 4 it.

Seen the ones with the blue dash don't like it myself defo would not go 4 it.

Yep, the one I saw had a pink parcel shelf as well (must've gone funny from the sun light or something) ... Not a good look. :blink:

Oh yeah, i have the "warm blue" it isn't very nice!!!

Yep, the one I saw had a pink parcel shelf as well (must've gone funny from the sun light or something) ... Not a good look. :blink:

Yeh seen that meself before theres a r reg fiesta in my street with the blue dash with the pink parcel shelf just looks werid.

How much did you pay for yours Mike? If you don't mind me asking.

You will have to paint it michael or on the next meet get everyone to vomit on it :lol:

Talking of the meet. Dad suggested a Citroen ZX yesterday, I said "nooo, how can I take that to a Fiesta meet?!" He was a bit confused to say the least, I don't dont he knows I joined the club. Even though I had a "Ford Owners Club" sticker on the back of my Focus. :lol:

How much did you pay for yours Mike? If you don't mind me asking.

Nothing. It was given to me by one of my mums friends or else she was going to scrap it.

A case of being at the right place at the right time!

Nothing. It was given to me by one of my mums friends or else she was going to scrap it.

Thats ok to right the right place the right time how you getting on with your alloys by the way.

Ooooh lucky you. You cant go wrong!

Thats ok to right the right place the right time how you getting on with your alloys by the way.

two down, two to go :)

Ooooh lucky you. You cant go wrong!

Nope!!

two down, two to go :)

Keep up the good work.

Nope!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club