Likes to sleep alot 

20190817_165515.thumb.jpg.411444679676977d62db5d102169ff71.jpg

Loves to cuddle with the wife on the sofa 

IMG-20190816-WA0001.thumb.jpg.aa6f90401f438d5c1b9330924ad18a8d.jpg

What's your furry or non furry friend? 

Please no furry snakes or Gashes ☺️ you can email those only joking 😅

2 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I have fish but I don't think they are furry 🐠😅

I had a few fresh water fish which got furry then died; think it was too much chlorine in the water caused it; but show us a picture mate 👍

21 minutes ago, zain611 said:

These were the latest editions. A long fin bristlenose pleco and glass catfish 

Lovely colours, do the pleco chase each other or go around together; 

I had a cat fish there very hardy; used to feed him specific cat fish pellets, 

Only have one as I heard two males can start becoming aggressive to each other. Hard to tell its gender until they mature. Not really happy with the catfish as they are always in hiding and makes feeding a pain 

3 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Only have one as I heard two males can start becoming aggressive to each other. Hard to tell its gender until they mature. Not really happy with the catfish as they are always in hiding and makes feeding a pain 

Ours used to stay in the bottom of the tank, could see his eyes following my movements; I gave him an old cup to hide in, they can move pretty quickly when they want to; the cat fish pellets fall to the bottom and sort of foam out like frog spawn; may helf feeding as you can drop near to where it is in the tank, 

The downside to the pellets is too many will block the grill on your filter, four per day would be enough; if only the catfish is eating them not other fish too.

10 hours ago, Lenny said:

Ours used to stay in the bottom of the tank, could see his eyes following my movements; I gave him an old cup to hide in, they can move pretty quickly when they want to; the cat fish pellets fall to the bottom and sort of foam out like frog spawn; may helf feeding as you can drop near to where it is in the tank, 

The downside to the pellets is too many will block the grill on your filter, four per day would be enough; if only the catfish is eating them not other fish too.

I have other fish in the tank which easily get to the food from the top. I got some straws when I had lunch in M&S and put them together. I put these micro pellets on the straw so it can travel down the tank without the other fish getting it and floating down to the sight of the catfish. Its a bit of a pain as they don't hide together. 

15 hours ago, mozz said:

Poppy's first visit to seaside, aged 7.

Tried to take our lad to the beach for the first time yesterday; and he wouldn't leave the front door without the wife, was just me and him at home and he wouldn't budge not even for a treat he was static to the door mat.

Even told him we would go cruising for "B" well female dogs 😂

Poppy was frit to death of the waves to start with,  when she got used to them, we couldn't keep her out, loved it, in fact loved it so much that we had to make a detour to keep her away..

My three cats: Morgan; Savanna and Johnnie...

147882803_MorganSavannaandJohnnie.thumb.jpg.9e5682eafe547e03e1c700cdcfbff268.jpg

Of course me being me, they are named after alcoholic beverages: Captain Morgan; Savanna (South African cider) and Johnnie Walker scotch! :wink:

P.S. They don't always get on as well as that picture suggests!!

Gonna take my dog out the Dublin Road; 

Gonna walk until he well he won't no more 😦🤔

IMG-20190912-WA0001.thumb.jpg.88f0e2d1166c6b8d4394e760cb207122.jpg