Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Accident Claim Advice

RobCharles1981

Hello all a new member here.

So I have a ford fusion and I had his since around January this year, and I really can't fault these cars its a 10 plate.

Until every worst drivers knightmare basically on my way home yesterday evening, and driving up the road on dipped headlights I drove into someones car!  So I wasn't a happy bunny at all.

Apparently the owner of the car I hit knows me through my professional abilities in a Church Establishment, said not to worry, and we exchanged insurance details, and I have full comp with Admiral Insurance.

I've sent the photos of my car to them, in the hope my car can be fixed by them and will get back to me on Monday to update me or I will take it to a 3rd party repairer.

Can anyone offer me advice, can my car be saved?

Thanks

Rob

spacer.png

Only advice I can provide; is to be more vigilant 😅 and perhaps cut back on the sauce 

You may end up paying to repair if yourself 

Because if the cost of repair exceeds the overall cost of the vehicle which it surly will.

The insurance company will class it as a right off followed by scrapping it and paying out the value.

That's easily a write off, insurance won't fix it I'm afraid.  

Maybe ask him upstairs for a Christmas miracle?  :biggrin:

Or did you let Jesus take the wheel last night? :whistling:

• Like 1

Looking at the passenger door pillar and nearside quarter damage I'd say write off too.
Anything that compromises the structural integrity of the passenger area would not be fixed for safety reasons.
Unfortunately as you admit to hitting the other car you can expect a hefty insurance penalty on renewal.
Never a nice feeling smashing up your own car and especially at this time of year.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Looking at the passenger door pillar and nearside quarter damage I'd say write off too.
Anything that compromises the structural integrity of the passenger area would not be fixed for safety reasons.
Unfortunately as you admit to hitting the other car you can expect a hefty insurance penalty on renewal.

And atleast fifty hail Mary's 🙏👀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi.

If you do have any issues with insurance moving forward then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club