Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat nav aerial base

Michael Beddow

Good afternoon all, I am looking for help to pinpoint the part number for an aerial base with sat nav for my focus. I have rang 2 different dealers and been given 2 differing part numbers. Screen is showing no gps and on the maps it hasn't a clue where it is. Any help would be much appreciated. TIA

Ford focus 2014 km 3 facelift I do believe 

Edited by Michael Beddow
Missed info

What sync do you have. Did it work and now it doesn’t ? 

the GPS is not on the aerial 

9 hours ago, Michael Beddow said:

Good afternoon all, I am looking for help to pinpoint the part number for an aerial base with sat nav for my focus. I have rang 2 different dealers and been given 2 differing part numbers. Screen is showing no gps and on the maps it hasn't a clue where it is. Any help would be much appreciated. TIA

Ford focus 2014 km 3 facelift I do believe 

Also if you have an elm cable and forscan you n try resetting the GPS module. 

Get into the test menu by turning the sync source to FM and press / hold fast forward button / eject button, then scroll to the navigation menu.

There you will be able to see a screen that details available satellites, lock status and signal strengths.

Diagnostics are also available too.

Hopefully this menu will allow you to acertain whether the antenna is working or not and if it is whether you are getting a weak or intermittent lock.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club