Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Transit fuel pump change

james132

Hi all,

I have a 2005 2.0 transit, the fuel pump is leaking from what appears to be the modulating solenoid on inboard end of the pump.

I'm currently trying to remove the pump, and having issues getting it off. I have removed the intake manifold, injector lines, feed and return lines, module plug, sprocket bolts and the two mount bolts that go from front to aft into the block through the support brackets.

I believe all that's left is to remove the 3/4? retaining bolts which are behind the sprocket? If so, the kit I got for locking the sprocket in place doesn't come with the tool required to undo these bolts. Looking online I can only find 1 place selling the socket I think I require https://jlrequipment.service-solutions.com/en-GB/Pages/ItemDetail.aspx?SKU=310-083A tool 210-838A and I don't seem to be able to purchase it from them as I don't own a company.. It looks to be a torx bit.

Does anyone know where I can get this tool, or what size it is so I can buy a long torx socket?

Thanks in advance!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club