Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Edge Panoramic roof fault

Shaymie53

I have a 210 Edge Powershift that is just out of warranty and I’m finding that the roof won’t close without considerable manual pressure behind it. In fact it wants to spring back open! The car only has 15k on it and all rails on sunroof etc are clean. Any ideas would be welcome guys. Thank you

Had that on mine when the car was around 2 years old. Apparently some work needed doing to the runners so don't know exactly what they did. Hope the info helps but sorry can't be more help.

The roof would visibly struggle to shut and then get around 75% closed and stop then automatically reopen, like some kind of safety system to prevent crushing somebody/limbs etc

• 1 month later...

I follow an American based Ford Edge Facebook group. Several of their members have had issues with their roof like yours. They are a friendly bunch and love to help.  Link below. I don’t have the panoramic roof so can’t help I’m afraid. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MACTFORDEDGE/?ref=share

• Like 1

Hi All

I do have panoramic roof. But, unlike some (I suppose luckily enough) I have not had any problems with my one.

Happy motoring

Stay safe

Dave

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club