Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Edge Sport 2017

Mrtugboat87

On 7/17/2020 at 7:26 AM, Edge of Reason said:

Looks pretty standard for the halogen candles fitted as standard - yes. 

Cheers Simon. I did change the halogen to LED Bulbs as per what others have said. Not sure if this makes any difference 

• 2 weeks later...

So i had a little drive again last night, on the way back from golf. I got flashed a few times so i thought i would take my car to my brothers as there are no street lamps there and got him to help check.

The photo on the left, the first photo is with the lamps set to 0. I didnt notice it didnt brighten the road directly in front of me and this is where the setting i had got flashed.

IMG_2307.thumb.JPG.4ca4fa115d461937ef4723cf4e3e0ee9.JPGIMG_2308.thumb.JPG.f6af132e05766a906ad42728c6842cbd.JPG

The second photo is with them at 1.5 ( I think), which looks more normal?

i apologies for all the questions, i just wanna make sure i get it right.

Cheers,

Mark

Don’t worry about asking questions. That’s the whole point of a forum. Not quite sure if we are looking at the photos in the right order. It’s difficult to compare the images as they are taken from a slightly different angle and distance. 

40 minutes ago, Edge of Reason said:

Don’t worry about asking questions. That’s the whole point of a forum. Not quite sure if we are looking at the photos in the right order. It’s difficult to compare the images as they are taken from a slightly different angle and distance. 

Thanks for coming back to me.

so the first picture is of the lights set at 0. It isn’t lighting up the floor directly in front of it, there’s a big gap before it starts illuminating.

the second picture is it set at 1.5. The light is lightening up directly in front of the car, If that makes sense?

mark

The top image looks set too high, but as I said it’s difficult to give a proper comparison as the images are set up differently. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club