Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Genuine rubber mats for 2010 focus??

Holla46

Hi all, I have carpet mats in my 2010 focus but they’re getting a bit dog eared. I thought I’d buy some rubber ones to replace them with ............ but I can’t find genuine ford rubber ones only carpet ones. Did they make rubber ones? 
thanks

Don't think they did and TBH rubber ones end up with a puddle on them through experience 

37 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Well I was going to say no but have just seen these...first set of Mk2 rubbers I've seen if they are genuine! :unsure: 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/genuine-ford-focus-rubber-mats-mk2-2005-2011-/1374416698

They do look genuine pretty much exact look of the newer ones. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Well I was going to say no but have just seen these...first set of Mk2 rubbers I've seen if they are genuine! :unsure: 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/genuine-ford-focus-rubber-mats-mk2-2005-2011-/1374416698

These have been sitting in my ;'watched' folder for the longest time - if it were for 4, I may have got them, but there are so many listings, I could never justify them...

EDIT - I have just realised the listing is for 2015, not what I thought, 2005!! Gosh, glad I never pulled the trigger LOL

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Holla46 said:

Hi all, I have carpet mats in my 2010 focus but they’re getting a bit dog eared. I thought I’d buy some rubber ones to replace them with ............ but I can’t find genuine ford rubber ones only carpet ones. Did they make rubber ones? 
thanks

They did make flat rubber ones as per Tom's post but I'm not sure if they made the extreme weather ones with the big lip around the outside, although Volvo probably did for the V50, which I'm sure was the same car so they may fit if you can find them.

I had the flat rubber ones on my MK2 and although they are more practical than carpet, my work safety shoes did wear right through the drivers one. That was after a high mileage. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StephenFord said:

These have been sitting in my ;'watched' folder for the longest time - if it were for 4, I may have got them, but there are so many listings, I could never justify them...

EDIT - I have just realised the listing is for 2015, not what I thought, 2005!! Gosh, glad I never pulled the trigger LOL

Have you seen the price of the luxury velour ones for the MK2?  😮

When I bought my Mk2 it had one luxury mat on the driver's front and the rest were the cheap thin 'standard' rubbish.  I owned the car 3.5 years intending to replace all the mats with new velour when the price dropped...but it never did! :sad:

I can confirm that I had a set of very heavy duty official Ford mats in my 2.5, they had a decent lip around the edge and were very rugged. They also had the pin locks and a moulded spiked back to stop them moving about. 

I unfortunately sold the car and the mats since so cant get you a part number I'm afraid, but I can say that they were much better than the previous textile ones, purely as I do watersports and they not only stopped alot of crap getting bedded in the carpets but also stopped my feet slipping on the wet surfaces. I can provide a naff crop out of a larger pic of the driver's mat to show what they look like.. Not clean or anything by any means but they do the job very well. Thick and yet flexible enough not to have torn or cracked in the 3 years I had them, and they too some absolute punishment over the years I must admit.

20200608_104438.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club