Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ulez compliance

Rgvrip
聽Share

Hi new to the forum and looking to buy new first ranger.. I have tried to search this on the forum but with no joy so sorry if Im repeating 馃様馃様

Can anyone tell me what's the oldest vehicle that is ulez complient both the 2.2 and the 3.2 engines

Obviously I know belovid tfl will only list anything post 2016 ish.... But what older vehicles of any actually meet the standard

Cheers

10 hours ago, Rgvrip said:

But what older vehicles of any actually meet the standard

None I'm afraid, needs to be Euro 6 for diesel engines.聽

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

None I'm afraid, needs to be Euro 6 for diesel engines.聽

That's not exactly correct hence the question....

it has to meet the standards of euro 6 just because vehicle were made before that time frame does not mean they do not meet the standard but tfl do not list them as ULEZ complient...

for example I have a kawasaki zx12r 2006.. Listed on the website as non complient.. But on The log book the emissions are below the required standard, so applied and had it listed as complient.. But strangely enough tfl don't now list all zx12r as complient just mine hmmmm

my friend has the same with a BMW x5

So this is why I ask, just because your vehicle is earlier than 2016 or whatever date it is and is not listed as ULEZ complient doesn't mean that its not.. Emissions are printed on most log books now if your vehicle is below the NoX levels then it's is complient and you can register it with tfl as such

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club