Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Screw In A Tyre

mogwai

Hi,

While I was cleaning the car just now I noticed that I have a screw in one of the back tyres near the shoulder. Currently it is not losing pressure. But I am assuming that because of the location it will not be repairable.

I have the titanium X pack and therefor the 17 inch tyres. I have currently got Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 205/40 84V tyres. Does anyone know how much they cost to replace as none of the main sites seem to stock this tyre in this size?

Hi,

While I was cleaning the car just now I noticed that I have a screw in one of the back tyres near the shoulder. Currently it is not losing pressure. But I am assuming that because of the location it will not be repairable.

I have the titanium X pack and therefor the 17 inch tyres. I have currently got Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 205/40 84V tyres. Does anyone know how much they cost to replace as none of the main sites seem to stock this tyre in this size?

£101.66 ouch..

h**p://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m54b745s13p57278&rs=gb

it might not actually be through the tyre just stuck in the tread, could try raking it out and put it back in if it starts hissing lol

If the screw goes straight in, it can be repairable, but mine went almost horizontal to the tyre, so much that it stood proud of the tread, and I wore it half flat! Should have taken a photo of it when he found it while balancing!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club