Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluefin (or other) remaps on a powershift auto?

vibeone
聽Share

3 hours ago, JW1982 said:

I am currently enjoying the hot Greek sun.

I will send you a message regarding the UCDS clone with some screenshots next week.

Enjoy 馃憤

16 hours ago, JW1982 said:

I am currently enjoying the hot Greek sun.

I will send you a message regarding the UCDS clone with some screenshots next week.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Wilco,

Hope you enjoyed the sun!

Was you able to put together some screenshots of the UCDS clone?

I wish I could have stayed a few weeks longer in the hot Greek sun but unfortunately I need to work to make that happen.

When opening the Update Wizard function of the UCDS clone you get the following screen:

UCDS.thumb.jpg.296bcb87732bf1a8ae24d6706ae0010a.jpg

In this case there is a software update available for the HVAC (Climate Control) module.

Note that my IPC (instrument cluster) module hardware/software is recognised by the UCDS software but the program can not determine whether there is an updated version of the software or not. This is because I installed a USA instrument cluster (fully converted to European spec.) which is officially not compatible with European vehicles.

Also note that the PCM of my 1.0 ECOboost currently has software version CV61-14C04-ARG. This software version supports the additional electric coolant pump. The UCDS program suggests the聽CV61-14C04-AMF software which does not support the additional electric coolant pump. On 1.0 ECOboost vehicles that have the additional electric coolant pump installed after they left the factory the UCDS software may not suggest the correct software update.

Open the聽Update Wizard function.

UCDS1.thumb.jpg.acaad28573ecb10c2e408fed8831b521.jpg

After the Update Wizard function has been selected the status聽of the software files that are not present will be聽"Must Be Downloaded". When pressing the "Download From Internet" button the status will change to "Download Error".聽

To solve this go to the following website:

https://www.fordtechservice.dealerconnection.com/vdirs/wds/PCMReprogram/DSFM_PCMReprogram.asp?swproduct=IDS

UCDS2.thumb.jpg.e99127316e40e39983b192dfef80cfab.jpg

Type the version number of the missing software into the text box and press the "Download File" button.

UCDS3.thumb.jpg.37c0bbe2fa26684ba6f035797566ac5e.jpg

Save the .zip file to "Downloads" folder within the "UCDS" folder.

In my case this is for example:聽 C:\UCDS 12.7.1.4\Downloads.

Repeat the download procedure for every software file you need that is missing.

UCDS4.thumb.jpg.57af05db4e8eae52d5e0a70eb8991750.jpg

Open the聽"Downloads" folder within the "UCDS" folder and extract all of the .zip files.

UCDS5.thumb.jpg.ca02ffdbd56defab418fad05d5d5c78c.jpg

Close and re-open the Update Wizard function and the status of the software files that were missing should be changed to "Ready".

Now the software update can be started by pressing the "Start Update" button.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wasn't expecting it to be as detailed as that! Thank you Wilco.

18 hours ago, jlawes20389 said:

Wasn't expecting it to be as detailed as that! Thank you Wilco.

You clearly don't know Wilco very well then!聽馃榿

• Haha 1

Well good point, I've used some of Wilcos guides before and they have been very detailed but I still wasn't expecting it haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club