Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide (video): How To Replace Rear A Indicator Bulb (Ford Focus Mk2)

CarSpyTV

1 hour ago, CarSpyTV said:

Hello,

Here's a video that explains how to replace a rear indicator bulb on a Ford Focus Mk2 Hatchback.

Please click here.

Will this work for the MK2.5 indicator light bulb too?

I like monster more than lucazade 

Sorry I had to switch off before you even removed the tail light unit man seriously

I've created a list of 28 guides here without any tacky irrelevant content, try drinking some Halfords coolant next time man wasted two minutes of my life watching and another three writing this to educate you. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BigLen said:

I like monster more than lucazade 

Sorry I had to switch off before you even removed the tail light unit man seriously

I've created a list of 28 guides here without any tacky irrelevant content, try drinking some Halfords coolant next time man wasted two minutes of my life watching and another three writing this to educate you. 

Bad day at the office Len? LOL Yep, Lucozade likely gave me diabetes after drinking it daily for decades, am now on Lucozade Zero as my favourite tipple! But you're right, it's odd to have a commercial for a soft drink mixed in with a 'how to' car maintenance piece. I look forward to 'how to put air in your tires' mixed in with a diet Coke slant  🤣

4 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Bad day at the office Len? LOL Yep, Lucozade likely gave me diabetes after drinking it daily for decades, am now on Lucozade Zero as my favourite tipple! But you're right, it's odd to have a commercial for a soft drink mixed in with a 'how to' car maintenance piece. I look forward to 'how to put air in your tires' mixed in with a diet Coke slant  🤣

No I'm too much of a worker for the office; I need the space to flex

I'm having a few captain Morgan on my one weekend off out of three weekends and my free time is precious these days #FullTilt

• Haha 1

Haven't personally tried, but I think it's the same process (or very similar). 

Just now, CarSpyTV said:

It is indeed, you just pour the Captain Morgan into a glass, and sip gently LOL

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, CarSpyTV said:

There identical in the mk2.5 only difference being the outter lens colour,

and 

The RS and ST3 tail light take a single filament offset pin brake light as the housing has built in LED for the tail light.

Thought id let you know to broaden horizon when spamming other forums with tacky irrelevant content, diminishing people's intelligence, anyone with a licence to drive is more educated than someone whom would be likely to find that ***** entertaining.

Just now, BigLen said:

Thought id let you know to broaden horizon when spamming other forums with tacky irrelevant content, diminishing people's intelligence, 

Hey buddy, exactly how many Morgans have you had?? 🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Hey buddy, exactly how many Morgans have you had?? 🤣🤣🤣

Seven, with coca cola 

Which reminds me of a story, 

My brother was stopped by police checkpoint two years ago; he's 42 and was seven times above the legal limit to drive under the influence of alcohol.

When the police asked"how long have you been drinking sir" 

He responded to say that he had been drinking since he was sixteen years old, 😂

Although the police ment in this particular session,

Which later provided great knowledge to the judge as that comment was mentioned in court as evidence providing to the judge; this guy has a problem.

However I thankfully don't have that problem I'm very much drink aware and work the job of two men daily then enjoy myself every third weekend. 

Also more relevant to the point;  technically drunk and I still find that video pathetic, stereotypical and discriminating towards a ford drivers intelligence

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club