Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trim modifications for Focus St Line

Stafford Mike

Hi, apologies if this is in the wrong section but I started a thread in the Wanted section for items I was looking to buy for my Focus St Line. 

I now have the items and have started fitting them to the car so the thread no longer seems best placed in the Wanted section it seems. 

Can it be moved by a moderator to maybe this section of the forum? I'm taking photos as I make the modifications and will be including a bit on using polymorph to make a mould to attach a grill badge to a honeycomb grill, which some people might find useful. Could a site moderator please review the thread and perhaps move it to here or somewhere more appropriate than the Wanted section? Happy for the thread to be renamed Trim mods for Focus St Line or something like that! Thanks.. 

1 hour ago, Stoney871 said:

Done

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thank you 👍

Just changed the chrome ST Line stock badges on the side of the car to black. 

Then of course had 2 spare chrome badges so had a bit of fun sticking them in various places within the car, just temporarily lol

IMG_20201017_134451.jpg

IMG_20201017_134424.jpg

IMG_20201017_133655.jpg

IMG_20201017_132531.jpg

IMG_20201017_125733.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club