Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunglasses holder in your fusion.

Confused Confucious

Couple of days ago I took on my latest ford a 59 plate Fusion in metallic red. My sons getting my mk6 Fez for his 17th in Feb. Looks great and really comfortable. Growing to like it a lot. And with time I'm going to be doing a few upgrades. 

So i've been doing a litte digging through the finis catalogue and already identified what has the potential to be a quick and easy upgrade. Fitting a sunglasses holder as seen on some B-Max, C-Max and Focuses. There's a sunglasses holder fits above the drivers door aperture where other models might include a grab handle. 

There's 2 clips go in square holes in the roof metalwork to screw in the grab handles and in this case sunglasses holder. And those holes are on the body of my fusion. Being ford they're all about the parts bin so one size fits all is very much the way things are made. 

From the ever popular auction site I've ordered a Genuine Ford glasses holder from a B-Max for £15 with the retaining screws, and two of the clips that go in the body £6.90. (See attached pictures). 

As I see it I'll just have to fit the clips in place then cut the headlining to allow the glasses holder to fit as intended. For £22 using genuine ford parts it's got to be of interest to someone out there. 

I'll post pictures once I'm done if it all works. I've also a few other bits in the works that might be of interest. 

BF4088B0-E56C-4B7D-B102-7F65FBA63AB5.jpeg

B3D6518F-400B-49E5-8BE9-8E070C1B36F9.jpeg

2D4D2C73-B16F-4592-8CF7-34BDFEB92019.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same one in my fusion and imo not very useful either that or i have a big head , i have seen on some fiesta forums that they have fitted a sunglasses holder from a mk3 mondeo where the interior light fits .If you do any more mods i would love to see them 

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a sunglasses holder built into my Fusion already, but to be honest I've never used it. I tend to just have my sunglasses in my jacket pocket on the very occasional day when they're needed. I always wonder if there's some other use the holder could be put to.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club