insurance co majorgeeks.jpg

Had this in my previous car 馃槶

FB_IMG_1583500330651.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 6/11/2021 at 8:57 PM, fa13sta said:

Had this in my previous car 馃槶

FB_IMG_1583500330651.jpg

Jesus.... is the tractor okay?????

that does suck though... my first car, I got T-boned because someone decided to jump the lights 馃槥聽gutted she was a beaut that had so much more potential...

Not got photo ,before the days of mobile phones , but I hit 2 lorry's at the same time trying to get through a gap that was probably 2 inches ( 6cm for you youngsters) too small. Tried the gap at 20-30mph. Didn't end well. Austin Minivan, my first car.聽

My partner back then t boned a car that pulled out on her while she was riding a moped. The driver of the car came off worst as she went through the drivers side window and head butted him with her helmet . Knocked him unconscious. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, iantt said:

My partner back then t boned a car that pulled out on her while she was riding a moped. The driver of the car came off worst as she went through the drivers side window and head butted him with her helmet . Knocked him unconscious. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

馃ぃ馃槀馃ぃ聽That's brilliant!! - that karma for you! - can imgine the police questioning him at the road side - " you pulled out on her sir" and his reply, "yeah, but she head butted me!!"...

its always worrying when you see someone on a bike go mach 10 without the bike... but atleast she had a soft landing xDD

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club