Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ETIS look up

BlueMike2021

I know you need to register as an independent and all that now to access the full info on a car in ETIS, but I can't for the life of me get it to work. Does anyone here please have access to do a look up for me?

What did you want to know? There might be other ways of answering (without ETIS).

I just remember looking up my old Fiesta and I got it's build date and a big long list of what it did and didn't have, which I liked having in my documents; now as it stands I sadly can't get the same thing for my current car.

Ah gotcha - yeah I guess that is indeed an ETIS-specific thing. 

I'll do it if you PM me the reg.  It all still works for me though so not sure why it won't for you!

Doesn't work for me either.

20 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I'll do it if you PM me the reg.  It all still works for me though so not sure why it won't for you!

Aw, thanks- will PM you the reg.

Good evening!

I would like to connect too to ETIS but it pops me a message asking me if i am a dealer or an independent mechanic.

I was afraid to proceed so i am asking you if that is legal to register to!

Registrering in this ETIS site, is it going to inform me further for my new car? 

I doubt if it is illegal to call yourself an Independent Mechanic, but if you are worried you could do what a lot of other people do and register with a false name and details.

You do need to keep a note of the details because you have to change your password every few months.

You can get service schedules, check DTC codes check what software your modules are on and check for recalls, as well as have details of what your car left the factory with.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tizer said:

I doubt if it is illegal to call yourself an Independent Mechanic, but if you are worried you could do what a lot of other people do and register with a false name and details.

You do need to keep a note of the details because you have to change your password every few months.

You can get service schedules, check DTC codes check what software your modules are on and check for recalls, as well as have details of what your car left the factory with.

Thanks a lot!!!

I would try to use it to see some info for my car!!!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club