Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spare wheel fit

able

Info on spare wheel please .

I will be collecting my new Ford puma on Tuesday and had to order the spare wheel at the Dealership and pay another £200 for the privilege they seem to have had difficulty in getting the wheel but will see what I get , hopefully the wheel will fit in the boot bottom recess . This was the problem on my 2019 Echosport nowhere to put a spare wheel , anybody bought the spare wheel at a dealership?

the space saver wheel and tyre should just fit in the box space . measured the box on puma and spare on a focus and its going to be a tight fit. 

edit. it does fit. 

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity I was looking at the price list and you can have a spacesaver as a factory option on all but the ST, which fits in the box as Ian says. 

Anyone know the reason it's n/a on the ST?

Does anybody who has got the latest puma st line got a wheel with the size on it or a manufacturer part number. For space saver.

1 hour ago, able said:

Does anybody who has got the latest puma st line got a wheel with the size on it or a manufacturer part number. For space saver.

It is the same spec for all Puma models https://www.pumaforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=300&start=20#p3881

Lots of examples on eBay, just one example https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224274249248?hash=item3437c97620:g:TjQAAOSw7TNfvkZa

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club