Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modified Multi car policy or ?

Kenny_stline
聽Share

Has anyone got a multi car policy and聽one of the cars are 聽modified.

my plan is to put the fez away in winter and get my c max out I was thinking either 聽multi car policy or either sorn the fez and cancel my policy and start over with the c max and after 6 months start over again,馃

whats people鈥檚 thoughts on what I should do 馃檹

The idea of a Multi Car Policy is not designed for what you are wanting to do.

Firstly unless you can keep the vehicle you are not using off a public road then it has to be insured all of the time. Of course if you can park it on your drive, or in your garage you don't have to insure it, but remember things still get stolen or catch fire. You will also need to SORN the vehicle otherwise you will still have to Tax it.

If you want to save money then take out one policy on the car you are using and then when you want to switch cars contact the insurance company, change the details to the other car and off you go !! Point to note most insurance companies will charge about 拢25 admin fee to change the details, but if you do this every 6 months you will at least be building up a No Claims Bouns, and of course if you make the change of vehicle at the same time you re-new your insurance each year then there won't be the 拢25 to pay.

If you cancel your insurance every 6 months then you will never have any No claims bonus

• Like 1

Quote Me Happy is all done online.聽 No admin fees.聽 Instant price given for a quote change as often as you like.聽 Can be cancelled easily online and has an easy opt-out tickbox for auto renewal.

Not sure what they're like on mods though!

• Like 2

Hi.

Please feel free to give us a try for multi car insurance if you wish.

Regards,

Dan.

Cheers guys yeh I have some where to store it, I remember when I had my rs I put a 0 miles policy on it when it was stored I have 15 years no claims so not to bothered about that, something to think about and will contact insurance company鈥檚 聽to see what the best options are聽

1 hour ago, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi.

Please feel free to give us a try for multi car insurance if you wish.

Regards,

Dan.

Hi Dan I am insured by you guys so will give you a call closer to winter聽聽to see what can be done聽

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club