Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Genuine Touch-up Paint

Aldridge Andy

As anyone else had difficulty sourcing touch-up paint from their dealer?

My dealer has told me over the past months that the kits they had in stock were recalled, and supply of new touch-up kits are stopped.

I’m looking for a Freedome Blue touch-up kit to keep “just in case” and I’d prefer Ford genuine over an “eBay mix and match”. 

Not personally but I overheard the service desk saying something similar to another customer recently. Said they were having trouble getting hold of touch up kits recently. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarkState said:

I just used Frozen White from Halfords which was perfect. But unlucky for you I'm not seeing that in their range currently. sorry, I tried.

https://www.halfords.com/search?q=Freedome+Blue+touch-up+kit

It's a shame they don't do Race Red either. There is "Colorado Red", but I'm not sure if that's the same shade. 

amazon usually have it but I see its currently unavailable and they can't say if/when it may be back in stock.

I always get a touch up kit when I take delivery of a car, but I've had so many stone chips on this car I may need another kit soon. Or at this rate, perhaps a complete respray!😀

Try https://chipex.co.uk/

I've used their system for many years, a little expensive but I find the results are better than using a touch pen. Just provide the correct paint code.

• Like 2

I have bought the touch-up paint at the dealership right after my car was delivered.

Having read the thread I have checked my dealer.

At the moment most of the touch-up stifts are not in stock, available only by ordering from Germany (3-4 days).

On 10/18/2021 at 10:10 PM, Ulenspiegel said:

I have bought the touch-up paint at the dealership right after my car was delivered.

Having read the thread I have checked my dealer.

At the moment most of the touch-up stifts are not in stock, available only by ordering from Germany (3-4 days).

If you can order them now, then that’s an improvement. I’ll check again with my dealer when I visit them on Saturday.

Bought my Magnetic grey touch up paint from eBay, works great, matched perfectly

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club