Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Screenwash query

kev2011
聽Share

Hi all,

Does anyone know what screenwash Ford use to put in the 2021 Focus at all?

Wanted to know so I know what to buy when required to keep it topped up 馃檪

Thanks

Kev

• Sad 1

Screenwash is screenwash. It makes no difference what you put in it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ok thanks, i thought some caused blockages in some cars so had to be a certain type etc.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Kev

2 hours ago, kev2011 said:

Any recommendations?

Yes, don't waste money buying, 'ready to use' stuff, you're paying for water! (it's pre mixed ready to pour straight in) Get concentrated, and dilute it yourself, and this time of year, I use it neat anyway to help stop freezing.聽 Supermarket own is just fine, Asda/Tesco etc, and if you want posh, you can visit your local Halfords, but as said, screenwash is screenwash! I like a nice cherry scented one LOL

• Thanks 1

I use Halfords own berry concentrated - something c聽 or other! 馃槀馃槀馃槀 Never had any pump blockages.聽

• Like 2

Thanks, yes I believe I had a Halford cherry or berry scented a while back when i had Fords but I've never been able to find one that matches what Fords put in it.

Thanks

Kev

1 minute ago, kev2011 said:

Thanks, yes I believe I had a Halford cherry or berry scented a while back when i had Fords but I've never been able to find one that matches what Fords put in it.

Thanks

Kev

I tasted the screenwash at work today and couldn't decide what ford use. Wasn't on purpose. I was putting aerial on a transit custom when the lad Infront of me decided to try the washers on his van. The high winds blew it straight in my face and mouth. Made my eyes sting and needed a drink of water to wash the taste away. 馃槣馃槣馃槣

This is what I use.聽

ignore the "chat with an expert " at the bottom of screenshot. Halfords don't have any of those馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀

Screenshot_20220217-192136.png

• Thanks 1

Just now, iantt said:

Get it on eBay from vospers. Only 拢8.50 for 500ml!!!!!

Well, owners of GT40s need to squander their money on something LOL

• Haha 1

And owners of even the mache e GT at 拢65k may need that screenwash. Don't want squeaky wipers on a silent car馃槀馃槀

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, iantt said:

Get it on eBay from vospers. Only 拢8.50 for 500ml!!!!!

I've just realised that is the equivalent of 拢85 for 5 liters, (Halfords is 拢4.94 for 5 liters) LOL

2 hours ago, StephenFord said:

I like a nice cherry scented one LOL

I bought the "Cherry" one (from Halfords)聽 on your recommendation, and聽 guess what ????

On the Mk4 Focus you could fill the screen wash with elephant pee because you don't get any smell in the car :sad:

I have to keep stopping and getting out just so I can smell it 馃ぃ

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, unofix said:

On the Mk4 Focus you could fill the screen wash with elephant pee because you don't get any smell in the car :sad:

I have to keep stopping and getting out just so I can smell it 馃ぃ

You and your modern car! LOL My old rusty one obviously isn't air tight as I'm wafted with a cherry scent every time I hit the washer button 馃ぃ Sometimes I press it when it isn't even dirty! LOL

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club