Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mum Suprised Me With Another Mk7 Fiesta Yesterday At Work

poshpawsfiesta

so i was at work when mum came through the door and suprised me with a second hand 58 plate squezze style + 1.25 80 5dr mk7 6000 miles, to replace our 06 mk6.5 as the abs pump and steering rack were going to cost 2 grand to fix and it was starting to look rather shabby after 4 years or hard service lol it was up for 10000 but we knoked them down to 8500 and got 3700 for the mk 6.5 fiesta with both the faults still needing fixing , so not a bad deal i think :):) not sure bout the colour yet thou but i think it might grown on me lol

so i was at work when mum came through the door and suprised me with a second hand 58 plate squezze style + 1.25 80 5dr mk7 6000 miles, to replace our 06 mk6.5 as the abs pump and steering rack were going to cost 2 grand to fix and it was starting to look rather shabby after 4 years or hard service lol it was up for 10000 but we knoked them down to 8500 and got 3700 for the mk 6.5 fiesta with both the faults still needing fixing , so not a bad deal i think :):) not sure bout the colour yet thou but i think it might grown on me lol

You could have got a brand new one for £9900(edge=style+),

£1400 off for a 1.5 year old car doesnt seem that good to me.

Dave

£8,700 for a second hand style +? :blink: I paid £9,900 for a brand new 1.4 zetec when the new fiesta came out! Prices have gone up way too much in just over a year

if i was to re-sell my car the going rate on it atm is 8 n half grand... and thats a 59 plate zetec with 8k miles on it, and with most stuff on it... seems abit over priced if you ask me but oh well

ford told mum a new one would be 13500 and i just configured 1 on the website and it came to 13860 wich i think is stupidly over priced, but seeing the 55 plate fiesta was going to cost 2000 pound to fix anyway and still would only be woth wat ?? 4500 so thts only 800 profit , and it really was in awful condition every panel was scratched and dented every wheel was basicly poor soo the new car only cost £3600 to upgrade from a 55 40000 miles to a 58 6000 miles , so i dont think that is toooo bad :) yea defo will get sime pics up vry soon :) its in imaculate condition for its age i cant see a mark on it . youd think ther'd be a couple of curbed wheels or parking dents seeing as its a year and a half old :)

Edited by DanGull
Yet another reminder - starred out swearing is treated in the same way as if you'd typed the whole word. It's just not needed - just type something else.

£8,700 for a second hand style +? :blink: I paid £9,900 for a brand new 1.4 zetec when the new fiesta came out! Prices have gone up way too much in just over a year

The list prices have gone up,and the discounts have gone up by about the same amount,so the price you should be paying is only slightly higher.

A new zetec 1.4 5d is currently about £10.5 k with metalic.(list price is about £14.4k).

Dave

Fords pricing system irritates me immensely, it's all very well having big discounts for dealers to play with, but an average of 4k on a 15k car does strike me as a bit ridiculous. For a start it gives them a Citroen like reputation of rubbish cars with massive discounts and also as it makes the residuals look terrible, as the percentages are calculated off list.

Using Pikestones example if the car after 3 years was worth 5k, that's 34.7% retained value, whereas having a list price of 11.5k (with still a grand to manouver) would give 43.5% retained which is far more respectable.

the colour will DEFINATELY grow on you :) ! pleased for you mate

Yeah. You will deffo love the colour - as do the many people who stop me to say what a lovely car & gorgeous colour! ;)

carh.jpg

stiill prefer vision blue thou as we have one of them asweel im putting some pics up of them side by side so keep an eye out

I seem to be in the minority among my friends. Whilst I think the Squeeze green is a really nice colour, their reactions have ranged from "it looks like a bogey" to just, "ugh!" huh.gif

I seem to be in the minority among my friends. Whilst I think the Squeeze green is a really nice colour, their reactions have ranged from "it looks like a bogey" to just, "ugh!" huh.gif

When it's sunny squeeze looks really attractive, and for some reason I reckon it looks best on an Edge model, maybe because of the lack of chrome.

What I don't get is why people choose squeeze on a really low spec model when it's so expensive to buy... have a red one and get a Zetec!

I just purchased a brand new ford 1.25 3 Door in Metallic with bluetooth and spare wheen for £10.5k which seemed a good deal to give you a idea of pricing.

Also there was a article in the sun today about Ford Fiesta starting from £10k as opposed to heavy discounting from August 2nd.

All that said, as long as your happy and its affordable for you then :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club