Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Zetec Euro 5 2013

Jadee44

Hey 

Please can someone help, I am just about to purchase a Ford Fiesta Zetec euro 5 2013. I am getting so confused as to whether it has bluetooth or not. The car salesman said it has but on the radio console where on my old car it used to say phone on the new one it says sound. 

Does this mean I am not going to be able to make calls through the car or play music or like the car salesman said do all Zetecs 2013 have bluetooth?? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I use this a lot. 

I would say it will have bluetooth but just ask the salesman to connect your phone to the car which should be a very easy task if he is so sure it does have.

More importantly is this a 2013 Ecoboost 1.0 ???

bluetooth was standard on the facelift Zetec.  However, as 2013 was the start of the facelift, sometimes things do get 'missed' on early models.  It wasn't standard on lower models such as the Style.

Was there a phone symbol on the steering wheel buttons?  If not, I don't think it will have bluetooth.

If you PM me the reg, I can check he build spec, although that isn't always 100% accurate.

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Bluetooth was standard on the facelift Zetec.  

Not sure about that. I have a copy of a very early facelift brochure which shows bluetooth only available as an option on Zetec in conjunction with upgraded audio. bluetooth is only shown as standard on Zetec S, Titanium and Titanium X.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Not sure about that. I have a copy of a very early facelift brochure which shows Bluetooth only available as an option on Zetec in conjunction with upgraded audio. Bluetooth is only shown as standard on Zetec S, Titanium and Titanium X.

I may have worded that poorly!  Perhaps I should have put that it was eventually standard on the facelift, but not necessarily from launch, hence early ones missing the feature.

(PS - Completely off-topic, but I don't suppose you have a late Mk6 brochure from around 2007?)  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I may have worded that poorly!  Perhaps I should have put that it was eventually standard on the facelift, but not necessarily from launch, hence early ones missing the feature.

Yes, I think that's probably right, spec does seem to improve with each model year (until recently of course, when they're busily stripping stuff out! Just been to Tesco and spotted a 22 plate Fiesta ST-L in the car park, with rear drums in place of the discs which were once fitted, though I believe the justification is regen braking from the MHEV system.)

6 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

PS - Completely off-topic, but I don't suppose you have a late Mk6 brochure from around 2007?)  

Aren't we always off topic?😀 No, unfortunately, only have a late Mk 7 (hard copy) and a PDF of the early Mk 7.5 which another member kindly posted on the site a while ago. I chucked out some Focus brochures a while back and wish I hadn't, as they often help with queries.

• Like 1

I have a glossy 2007 fiesta brochure, did you want me to look something up? And add photo of a page?  I have that as I was looking at buying a new fiesta 1.6tdci in 2007 but ended up buying a 5 month old one .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, isetta said:

I have a glossy 2007 fiesta brochure, did you want me to look something up? And add photo of a page?  I have that as I was looking at buying a new fiesta 1.6tdci in 2007 but ended up buying a 5 month old one .

Thanks for the offer but I've sourced one on eBay now. :smile:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club