Do Not Sell My Personal Information

crunch when selecting third gear sometimes, no actual issues selecting any gears.

stoolzo

Hi, just picked up a used STLine escosport (2019) and i'm finding where the manual gears are all fine and I have no problems selecting then I sometimes get a slight crunch in 3rd, I was wondering if this is just me getting used to the new gearbox and clutch or whether it could be an issue and needs looking at.

Any advice would be really helpful, or if anyone could share a ford advice line of repair shop number in and around the leeds / yorkshire area.

No problems with my gears but I do have to press the pedal hard to the floor, it's the only car that I've had to do that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, billyboy said:

No problems with my gears but I do have to press the pedal hard to the floor, it's the only car that I've had to do that.

i'll have a look at that then, my previous car had a really easy loose clutch, 3rd is often the a bit more difficult to select in some cars though going from 2nd to 3rd, when I say difficult I dont mean its hard, its just once you get passed third 456 just slip in. I've asked for a diagnostic to be run by the garage I bought it from, thanks for your reply 🙂

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club