Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior cleaning

Markstev27

Hi. Can anyone recommend a good interior cleaning product that also gives the "new car smell" when you use it?

tbf I always use Autoglym products and have always been happy with the results. They smell nice as well.

We did get a MINI a couple of years ago which we have still got, come from an owner with dogs. Nothing wrong with dogs.

We put some neutrodol air fresheners in and worked a treat.

Good luck,

Tommo.

• Thanks 1

I don't know about 'new car smell' but I've used AG Interior Shampoo on my previous cars cloth seats. Having White bolsters/outsides was a nightmare to keep clean, but the Shampoo helped a lot. The only tip is do it on a hot day which helps seats dry quicker.

I have not yet cleaned my Fiesta seats and am surprised it has kept the new car smell for 6 years.

• Thanks 1

Well I splashed out on a Lidl wet/dry upholstery cleaner, complete with Lidl cleaning fluid. Works a treat...

Lidlcleaner.thumb.jpg.7047e6e3d7e25b3fb5336730b8192a0a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poundshop wipes on the vinyl, go gloss NOT matt., and a good vac. Then fire some fabulosa down the vents.

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone 

I have a Puma ST Line x and looking for a good product to clean the part leather seats. It also has a matt finish on tge dashboard and original ford mats. It's under a year old too

11 hours ago, Markstev27 said:

Thanks everyone 

I have a Puma ST Line x and looking for a good product to clean the part leather seats. It also has a matt finish on tge dashboard and original ford mats. It's under a year old too

For reference, it's not actually leather on the latest Ford seats.  It's a vegan leather substitute known as Sensico.  It's basically plastic, so won't benefit from leather cleaners which are designed for natural materials.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

It's a vegan leather substitute known as Sensico.  It's basically plastic...

Nice to know no cows were harmed in the manufacture of these seats, just the poor old environment with all the petro chemicals used 🤣

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club