Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member Introductions

nigwith

Hi everyone. I've just 'signed up' having not very long ago aquired a Mk IV Fiesta Zetec in place of my beloved Peugeot (sorry!) 406 Coupe. I had to hand over the keys for that one owing to lack of funds following being made redundant/retiring and that was on top of a very expensive and unexpected divorce. The Fiesta (sadly nicknamed 'Fester') is in ab fab condition with only 34k on the clock and no Motorway use at all judging by the lack of stone chips on the front end.

It really is a super little car, handles well and not embarrasing on the motorway or at traffic lights - it does struggle a bit on uphill gradients though and not as economic as today's small cars.

I'm looking forward to joining in with some of your chat streams and I think I will be looking for some DiY help before too long!

Good to be with you guys!

Hi to everyone ,just signed up so I`ll introduce myself . My name is Peter Davies and I`m in Bridgend , S. Wales UK. I have a 1997 Explorer and about to aquire another.Hopefully this site will give me some help when I need it although the Explorer is such a reliable vehicle that I don`t expect to ask too many questions!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club