Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recover Key Code

billda

Focus 1.8 Zetec. Lost key code due to battery change. The card that came with the car does not seem to be the correct model. I have a Ford/blaupunkt TravelPilot Audio/Satnavthe card is for a FD5000. Dealer does not want to know, anything else I can try. Billda

Hey all,

I'm the same, had the ECU replaced on the car and code in the owners manual doesn't seem to work.

Having read other threads, I've held 6 and the 1 to bring up the serial number, the display showed the following text:

DO MV 5H

70-02-00

If someone can run the keycode, that would be brilliant, many thanks

Antony

Hey all,

I'm the same, had the ECU replaced on the car and code in the owners manual doesn't seem to work.

Having read other threads, I've held 6 and the 1 to bring up the serial number, the display showed the following text:

DO MV 5H

70-02-00

If someone can run the keycode, that would be brilliant, many thanks

Antony

Apologies,

Mines not a Focus, its a Mondeo, radio model = 6000CD

Hello all,

New bloke here with key code entry problems as well. I'm hoping someone can kindly help. I changed the battery on my 11 year old Focus and was prompted to enter the code, I have owned the car since new and the key code on the card in my logbook doesn't work! The CD/radio serial no is MO68648 (the key code which has failed to work 8 times is 6305. Can anyone help?

John

Hello all,

New bloke here with key code entry problems as well. I'm hoping someone can kindly help. I changed the battery on my 11 year old Focus and was prompted to enter the code, I have owned the car since new and the key code on the card in my logbook doesn't work! The CD/radio serial no is MO68648 (the key code which has failed to work 8 times is 6305. Can anyone help?

John

try this link it for radio numbers starting with M http://www.freefordradiocode.co.uk/fordm.html

try this link it for radio numbers starting with M http://www.freefordradiocode.co.uk/fordm.html

Thanks Alz,

I tried this and it gives me the original code that I got with the car & radio from new - the radio will not accept it and the countdown begins again (now on 9 tries). Think I'll try the blokes at the Ford garage and see if I can appeal to their better nature...

Cheers anyway buddy.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club