Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Metal On The Road

1gris

I was really hoping to not have to get involved in this one - but can we agree to disagree on whether people are interested in the Metal and if you're not, go and find another thread to read.

Have a nice day.

At last common sense has broken out!

I assure you my paint has not faded one bit since 09, if your bro wanted red it looks like he should have bought a ford!

I'll comment where I want, if it's a problem maybe leave it private?

Welcome to teh interwebz :)

kthxbye xx

i meant more along the lines of its a bit pointless. i could start a thread with "anyone seen a titanium with dress up kit on the road" or "anyone seen a s1600 134ps on the road"? i know you're excited but it seems more like you're ASW'ing. I'm excited about all kinds of stuff, i don't crave attention for it on a public forum however.

Besides i got excited to see some mangled wreck of a car as a result of some metal on the road, how i was disappointed :(

Just to point out, I have a titanium with the dress up kit =p

I'm with ben and the others on this one, I wasnt to see some good pics of the fiesta metal on the road, and I think we should get excited that there will be more fiesta owners out there =]

Well looks like some fun winding up on this thread ! ha!

My Fiesta metal has arrived.....in the showroom im just waiting for the DVLA documents to come.

Will put pics on when I have it on road

Yeah lets see some pics of the fiesta metal that 99% of us want to see. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I do find it quite funny that he has a RED (Worst colour) DIESEL (Worst Engine) Zetec S.... I think someone is a little bit jealous that the Metal doesn't come in red or a diesel!! haha Bet he does about 3k a year and thinks he is saving money with a diesel!!! :lol:

Anyway rant over... ive ordered a Metal in Frozen white with privacy glass, power start, keyless, DAB should be pretty mint! Very interested in seeing some interior shots though still not alot of media cover on this. When i get mine i'll be sure to chuck some pics up.

Mike

Edited by DanGull
Please familiarise yourself with the FOC rules - abusive personal remarks are not tolerated here.

I do find it quite funny that he has a RED (Worst colour) DIESEL (Worst Engine) Zetec S.... I think someone is a little bit jealous that the Metal doesn't come in red or a diesel!! haha Bet he does about 3k a year and thinks he is saving money with a diesel!!! :lol:

Anyway rant over... ive ordered a Metal in Frozen white with privacy glass, power start, keyless, DAB should be pretty mint! Very interested in seeing some interior shots though still not alot of media cover on this. When i get mine i'll be sure to chuck some pics up.

Mike

LOL

Mike

signed up just to post that eh. much happening in your life lol

as per ben's post below, you couldn't be more wrong. the car was bought purposely becasue i entered into a job with a fair commute daily. so absolutely the best choice, plus the £20 road tax yearly and cheaper insurance over the petrol. why anyone would have such a puny petrol engine i'll never know.

is that what its boiling down to, arguments over colour?!

why would anyone want black everything on a car anyway, looks like you're on steelies in pics, from a distance and whilst on the move.

no matter how much you big it up its just an end of line fiesta with black wheels, stereo and some leather (which is available on other models) that Ford label as 'limited' or 'special edition'... c'mon its nothing special at all. and jealous of a car, don't think so... my motor looks way better than a zetec s with black wheels blink.gif

Not to start a war here but I'm with mike, I have a 1.6tdci titanium with dress up and 7 spoke, am I sad for buying a diesel no m sensible where don we all see fuel prices going, we all need to face it isn't going to go below a pound a litre again.

Oh and I do over 12k miles a year so diesel saves me hundreds if not thousands.

How about we keep things friendly after all we are here to be a friendly community who all love our cars.

Ant

Hi All

Amazed this one is still going on, even if running out of steam a little (IMO)

The discussion has come about not over colour / diesel v petrol or anything else of the sort.

If the thread is read from the start, everyone can form their own conclusion as to the issue.

Fair to say, anything will go off track when someone interjects with a wayward comment.

This was done intentionally to prevoke response, and this is what it appears to have done.

Why don't we now start a survey, and let members vote as to who they think is right and who is wrong.

No sitting on the fence, and taking this even further off track,a simple answer is all that is required.

Thread starter is wrong or thread responder is wrong.After say 2 weeks, count the votes.

I started the thread and will happily appologise if members vote myself as at fault.

Sounds fair to me.. unless anyone disagrees ??

Thx

Hi All

Amazed this one is still going on, even if running out of steam a little (IMO)

The discussion has come about not over colour / diesel v petrol or anything else of the sort.

If the thread is read from the start, everyone can form their own conclusion as to the issue.

Fair to say, anything will go off track when someone interjects with a wayward comment.

This was done intentionally to prevoke response, and this is what it appears to have done.

Why don't we now start a survey, and let members vote as to who they think is right and who is wrong.

No sitting on the fence, and taking this even further off track,a simple answer is all that is required.

Thread starter is wrong or thread responder is wrong.After say 2 weeks, count the votes.

I started the thread and will happily appologise if members vote myself as at fault.

Sounds fair to me.. unless anyone disagrees ??

Thx

Starting a survey will just cause more problems. So please don't do that.

If you have a issue with members on the forum PM myself with your issues.

This thread was done as far as I could see - it had dropped down the boards in the past week, and I was glad to see the back of it.

A poll so that someone can supposedly feel 'I was right' is, as has been said, completely unnecessary. Discussion - and as a part of that disagreement - are what FOC is all about. If lines are crossed, action is taken - as has happened in this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I decided to buy a house instead! so I lost my £500 deposit. Bit disappointing but having house more important.

So if anyone wants a metal and see before buy try hawkins motors wem shropshire.....its nice. I had a few pics on phone so will get them on here!

Instead i got a 2004 1.4 flame.....not quite the same but least cash buy so no risk to mortage

Well I decided to buy a house instead! so I lost my £500 deposit. Bit disappointing but having house more important.

So if anyone wants a metal and see before buy try hawkins motors wem shropshire.....its nice. I had a few pics on phone so will get them on here!

Instead i got a 2004 1.4 flame.....not quite the same but least cash buy so no risk to mortage

Did you not say on the previous page your metal was already at the showroom waiting and all you were waiting on was the DVLA document :rolleyes:

How did you manage to lose the deposit because you waited to the last minute to cancel??

Yeah lost as ordered to my spec......I ordered before my girlfriend and me got serious but found house and made offer......sooner lose £500 than struggle to pay for car and house. Will get one in 3 years 2nd hand I hope.

My future happiness more important than car at moment

Yeah lost as ordered to my spec......I ordered before my girlfriend and me got serious but found house and made offer......sooner lose £500 than struggle to pay for car and house. Will get one in 3 years 2nd hand I hope.

My future happiness more important than car at moment

I went for the car when I made my decision. Ill let you know if I ever manage to get a house mate lol :rolleyes:

There's one up for sale on eBay with interior shots, they're a bit small but better than nowt!

CLICKY

i quite like the metal, but would prefer it with a diesel engine :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww missed this.

a poll, especially for me, that would have made my week. shame.

p.s. a metal is nothing special ph34r.gif

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club