Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Side Skirt Jacking Point Cover

ramps

Hi has anyone else found that the jacking point covers seem to just fall off the side skirts or they seem to be helped off lost my rear near side one :angry: last night anyone know the price of a replacement thanks

yes mate i had this with mine, it always seemed to be in the wind when it would fall off on the motoway and i would have to pull over otherwise i probably would loose it.

The solution to this, but check first... are your sideskirts loose at the back. this was causing the problem with mine, as the sideskirts were not attached properly so the wind on the motoway was causing the sideskirt to blow therefore making the cap come loose and fall out.

I gunned grip adhisive behind the sideskirt in the wheel arch area, and problem solved!

Hope this helps.

Mine have never fallen off, in fact they're quite difficult to remove when you do want them off! Mine also have plastic cables so when they come off they dangle - does yours have them?

Part numbers & prices here

Mine have never fallen off, in fact they're quite difficult to remove when you do want them off! Mine also have plastic cables so when they come off they dangle - does yours have them?

yes mine have the plastic ties on bit i think someone must have lost their own and to a fancy to mine will have to go to the dealers and check out the prices

This. They are a right pain in the !Removed! to get off so i doubt mine would ever fall off. I get the impression the reason why they may fall off is that they haven't been replaced properly when removed.

This. They are a right pain in the !Removed! to get off so i doubt mine would ever fall off. I get the impression the reason why they may fall off is that they haven't been replaced properly when removed.

They have never been off before as i used a trolley jack when working on the car emailed fordpartsuk they wanted £36 for a replacement checked out the local dealers they wanted £22.49 so it was ordered from there straight away

• Like 1

They have never been off before as i used a trolley jack when working on the car emailed fordpartsuk they wanted £36 for a replacement checked out the local dealers they wanted £22.49 so it was ordered from there straight away

Somebody must have robbed them as mentioned earlier.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club